Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

If you could be IN a computer game..

2buggs

Lord of Altera
Por moi... Probably skyrim, Minecraft, Harvest moon DS, or Maple Story.
Defeinity not Amnesia... or Sims... *shudders*

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
If it were me in a videogame, but the videogame is updated to look like real life, I would have to say Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
if i was to be a character in a game world, ide probably be in Westeros, Azeroth or Sanctuary (diablo).

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Skyrim, Assassins creed 2 ( Id basicly just chill in Italy occationaly seeing Ezio leaping above my head) , Minecraft, oooor Runescape. (Runescape is old and many think its childish i agree, and personaly stopped playing it at the age of 13, but still, theres something calming and nice about the atmosphere in that game :p)

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I fairly recently tried out Runescape for 20 minutes for old times' sake because I was bored, and the graphics are improved a fair amount - my adamant armor actually looked cool. The combat animations are still horrible as heck though. :/

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I fairly recently tried out Runescape for 20 minutes for old times' sake because I was bored, and the graphics are improved a fair amount - my adamant armor actually looked cool. The combat animations are still horrible as heck though. :/
There's an upcoming combat update that's supposed to solve all that.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Please dont misunderstand me, i have played a great share of runescape myself and think its a great game. Which explains the fact that its on my list in the first place. I just kinda got tired of it, and as did most of the kids in my neighborhood, and so it got this bad reputation :p

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Sheppard in mass effect 2 or my character on this server