Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

If you could be IN a computer game..

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Is this an immortal thread...? Because it looks like this is at least the second time it's been necroed...

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I don't really consider it nercro'ing if the discussion is relevant that has bumped it and it doesn't veer off into some spam thread that needs to be closed.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Hmmm ... I think I may change which game I'd be in. I want something vibrant and full of life, but not life that is slavering away for my guts. To this end, HW is likely the best 'game' to be in. I'm old enough that I know more than the average medieval person and do would likely be hired as a scribe or inventor by someone. Then I'd get banned for being op, as a rifle isn't really the ideal creation...

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Look, the way I see it, it would have been more acceptable to necro it if it was being updated because of a change in opinion due to a game that came out recently. But both Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas are by no means recent games.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Look, the way I see it, it would have been more acceptable to necro it if it was being updated because of a change in opinion due to a game that came out recently. But both Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas are by no means recent games.
If it is a thread that can have anyone post in at anytime for it to be relivant, then it is not a necro. stop spamming the thread please with posts that have no bearing on the thread.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Necroing is pointless.
Arguing about necroing is wayyyy more pointless.

EDIT: sniped by roo

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
/selfrerail. I would want to be in the Pokemon world so I could leave the house at ten and randomly wander the the world

2buggs

Lord of Altera
And be met in your dreams by a questionable old man who asks your age and a bunch of other weird questions?

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
And be met in your dreams by a questionable old man who asks your age and a bunch of other weird questions?
Just like Santa does if you go see him at a shopping centre. Him and Oak/Elm/Birch/Rowan/Juniper should know.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I can tell you this, I certainly would not want to be in Amnesia: The Dark Descent..

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
It would actually be fun if I could play as a grunt or brute. Or the Shadow. XD
I suppose that would be fun, but I definitely would not want to be Daniel. Or Alexander. Or even Agrippa. Thinking about it, though... chasing around and terrifying people who can't do anything about it would be fairly... ''interesting''. *evil grin, as well as chuckle*

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I suppose that would be fun, but I definitely would not want to be Daniel. Or Alexander. Or even Agrippa.
I was going to say it wouldn't be so bad as Daniel since I don't have fear of the dark (looked it up, that actually is why standing in the dark drains your sanity; he has fear of the dark XD), but then I looked on the first page and saw this.
2. You'd be confined to the laws of the game i.e. no cheating.
:(