Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Inactive/lost] Valmoore

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Settlement Name: Valmoore
Political House: Tavers
Owner(s):ScootyOwl (Nordaer Tavers) and abbeyvie (Miniel Tavers)
Town Members: Silent_Viper_ (Ireth), JstarOther (Vaeril Semori), Blackjot (Tára Pia Tavers), spagbog (Celyn), itsemiel (Thora the Rose), jakp25 (Edward Springfoot), L1v1ng_Gh0st (Cloud),PGNCONAN (Norval Livvion), Minecraft_King_ (Denoth), CaptainColdbane (Gemini Laviq), OzmaofGreenland (Isley Fernbridge), Zachman10 (Zachary), P3Guy (Paul), xXKittycatGurlXx (Danielle Steel-fist), Sjankez (Sir Zane), SPOA13 (Agardir Smith), Godhound36 (Laela Wildthorne), hbergren1999 (William Hazard)
Total Population: 19

Town History:

Lord Nordaer and Lady Miniel Tavers had traveled from place to place with no real home. The young couple had wanted to set a home for themselves. They had wanted a place to return to every night instead of wandering from inn to inn. They created Valmoore as a retreat, a peaceful place for a good song and a great cup of ale.
Lord Nordaer required a place to reside his house. Being of noble birth, the lord owned the House of Tavers. After the death of his parents, he chose to leave his hometown, alone without any followers. All the previous house members decided to leave after the death of the previous lord. They expected very little from Lord Nordaer. He was not like his parents. His goal is to regain the strength of House Tavers. He has high hopes that Valmoore will attract new members to the house.
Lady Miniel is big-mouthed with attitude. She desired a home to start her tavern. Ever since she was a child, the lady had wanted to sing and serve her nights away. Her current occupation is a bard. She sings with hopes of gaining her dreams. Valmoore so happened to be a way of following her dream.
Working together side by side, the couple begins to work off their debt to the Baron of Riddleport. Earlier in the year, Lady Miniel, with her choice words, managed to become a prisoner of the Bloody Coin. To regain her freedom, she had arranged a deal to pay the Baron 60k and maintain House Tavers to be a vessel underneath House Cromarky. She and her husband, Nordaer, are trying to quickly create a source of income.

Town Description:

Valmoore rests in the middle of the freezing terrain. Year-round, Valmoore is covered in snow. The lands are not very fertile, and the main source of income relies on cattle, logging, and mining. The town is land-inbound and can be visited by horse.

One of the main achievements of Valmoore is the grand tavern managed by Lady Miniel. The Nine Prophet Taproom has attracted visitors from all around. Other than that, the town is quite laid-back. Many young and old couples live there for peace.
Roleplay Income Source:
The major source of income in Valmoore is logging and the selling of oluchi, from The Saplimb Tree. The town also focuses on trading and breeding cows.
Number of Plots: 0
Houses for Sale: 0
Plots for Sale: 0

Screenshots:

Joining the Town:

Character Name:
Minecraft Username:
Character Race:
Reason for joining?:
Are you a skilled builder?:
What can you add to the town?:

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Character Name: Ireth (soon to be Tavers, if you hurry that offline rp)
Minecraft Username: Silent_Viper_
Reason for joining?: Forced me too..For house Tavers..
Are you a skilled builder?: Quite
What can you add to the town?: Me, everything I am, proper roleplay..

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Character Name: Vaeril Semori
Minecraft Username: JstarOther
Reason for joining?: Same reason as Mist
Are you a skilled builder?: Not really
What can you add to the town?: Some awesome rp

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Character Name: Vaeril Tavers
Minecraft Username: JstarOther
Reason for joining?: Same reason as Mist
Are you a skilled builder?: Not really
What can you add to the town?: Some awesome rp
So you're my brother-in-law? :p

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Character Name: Celyn.
Minecraft Username: spagbog.
Reason for joining?: You showed me, like Freya, and I'm intrigued.
Are you a skilled builder?: Not especially, but I try my best.
What can you add to the town?:
RP: A cynical mindset and a pretty good mind.
OOC: My time and radiants.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Character Name: Thora the Rose
Minecraft Username: itsemiel
Reason for joining?: My character is a friend of Miniel and Nordaer, and the town fits perfectly with her ways.
Are you a skilled builder?: Absolutely not :I
What can you add to the town?: I could create more town lore and I can make sure there'll be fun roleplays.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Character Name: Edward Springfoot (a halfling)
Minecraft Username: jakp25
Reason for joining?: He is interested in the culture of this group and likes their philosophy.
Are you a skilled builder?: I can build decently given time. I've also been told on numerous occasions my hobbit holes are the best.
What can you add to the town?: Roleplay. Some money... More roleplay?

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Character Name: Cloud
Minecraft Username: L1v1ng_Gh0st
Reason for joining?: Cloud is still looking for a place and small community to contribute to to call home, and seeing as he blends in well with the snow, both literally and being comfortable with the temperature, not to mention eager to help others,Valmoore seems like a good place to settle
Are you a skilled builder?: I can be, on occasion, making structures and houses
What can you add to the town?: A friendly face, possibly a loyal guard, and builder

Conan

Loyal Servant of Altera
Character Name: Norval Livvion
Minecraft Username: PGNCONAN
Reason for joining?: It seems very fascinating. :3
Are you a skilled builder?: Not really :(
What can you add to the town?: Merner (Money), roleplay and a goat :3

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Character Name: Cloud
Minecraft Username: L1v1ng_Gh0st
Reason for joining?: Cloud is still looking for a place and small community to contribute to to call home, and seeing as he blends in well with the snow, both literally and being comfortable with the temperature, not to mention eager to help others,Valmoore seems like a good place to settle
Are you a skilled builder?: I can be, on occasion, making structures and houses
What can you add to the town?: A friendly face, possibly a loyal guard, and builder
Hell no

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
Character Name: Denoth
Minecraft Username: Minecraft_King_
Reason for joining?: He is looking for a peaceful place to settle, a calm and place where he can happily live his life
Are you a skilled builder?: At times, yes. Some things I build well others not, depends.
What can you add to the town?: A friendly and cheerful user who is always happy to rp.

RazzLand

I think I might like it here
Character Name: Gemini Laviq
Minecraft Username: CaptainColdbane
Reason for joining?: Because I want to help out with this town, it seems awesome. also I need to spend the money thats burning a hole in my pocket.
Are you a skilled builder?: Good enough I suppose.
What can you add to the town?: some awesome roleplaying, I was also thinking of setting up a shop and becoming a merchant.

Status
Not open for further replies.