Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Inactive/lost] Valmoore

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPOA13

Villager
-Character Name: Agardir Smith
-Minecraft Username: SPOA13

-Character Race: Elf
-Reason for joining?: i feel like i would fit in pretty well, its weird but i like the snow, and im in need of a place to stay and call home.
-Are you a skilled builder?: yeah I'm decent
-What can you add to the town?: just a friendly neighbor and a hard worker, ill do pretty much any job you give me!

SPOA13

Villager
i thought i just posted one but i guess i didnt... oh well.

Character Name: Agardir Smith
Minecraft Username: SPOA13

Character Race: Elf
Reason for joining?: Oddly enough i like the snow. and i need a place to stay and call home.
Are you a skilled builder?: ya im pretty decent
What can you add to the town?: just a friendly neighbor and a hard worker, i'll do pretty much any job u give me!

Godhound36

Legend of Altera
Character Name: Laela Wildthorne
Minecraft Username: Godhound36
Character Race: Elf
Reason for joining?: It sounds wonderful, and my rp character is a musical one, so it'd be fun :3
Are you a skilled builder?: Depending on what Im building.
What can you add to the town?: Some RP and musicalness? xD

SPOA13

Villager
A double application, eh?
haha no no, when i did the first one, i posted it and didnt see it on the screen... mainly because i didn't figure out that there were multiple pages :] and so i posted another one thinking the first one didn't post and then i realized that there are multiple pages haha yeahh...

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
It hasn't been created yet.. xD Massive problem with.. being a new town for the new world... Is the wait.. is too long..

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
You have no idea. I have the majority of our plans done... I'm probably going to add some town rules too, but I'm completely stuck. I've bought our little tavern from Scardrac. I've planned a 'vile' idea for the basement of the tavern. I've planned out the majority of the history, but it isn't written for the house. I'm going a little bit crazy. I want to start building, but it is a little bit impossible now.

SPOA13

Villager
haha wow ya having everything ready makes it worse because now... ur ready to start! haha but yeah, so how much longer do we have to wait until the new world comes?

SPOA13

Villager
yeah that makes it worse... so would you suggest that i go find another town to be apart of untill the new world comes and u start building Valmoore? i ask that because im new to the server and have nowhere to live haha soooo yeah...

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
yeah that makes it worse... so would you suggest that i go find another town to be apart of untill the new world comes and u start building Valmoore? i ask that because im new to the server and have nowhere to live haha soooo yeah...
Riddleport? I'll add you to the house as well?

hbergren1999

Villager
Character Name: William Hazard
Minecraft Username: hbergren1999
Character Race: Human
Reason for joining?: I wish to join because I love to try new things, and for my RP character going to the snow and starting a life their would throw a huge twist due to my history as a farmer. I wish to be handed a challenge and join a town that I believe is run by some of the most amazing individuals on this server (not just because of their love of a good rum and music;)) but also because of their dedication to the server and making it an enjoyable experience. I would love to join this town :)
Are you a skilled builder?: I would like to think I am, I mean I am not able to take on mega builds by myself, but I am able to take on small projects with a fair amount of ease, I would also like to learn more about the medieval style of building, now that is where I lack.
What can you add to the town?: I can add a dedicated player, a moderately good roleplayer ;) (still a bit new). I can add another laborer, builder, logger, whatever you need in your town, I would be happy to fill the task.

Status
Not open for further replies.