Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

isannor's Application [Approved-Ayda]

isannor

Noble of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
isannor

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming - Using knowledge you have, but your character shouldn't, usually leading to an unfair advantage.

Powergaming - Forcing your actions onto others OR having imaginary helpers that give you an unfair advantage.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No!

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
JoeJoe

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hello! As you may have guessed, a lot of my activities (perhaps unfortunately) revolve around technology and the internet. I watch a lot of Youtube, but I am also interested in video games, especially RPGs. I have past RP experience (besides games) as well, and am a fan of D&D, though I don't play it often. Because of this, I understand the need for a complex character. Sometimes the most flawed are the most fun to play!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I love to build! Though they definitely aren't the best, they aren't the worst, either. Here are some of my most recent builds:
2018-04-14_16.27.27.png
(Made in Survival)
Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 7.21.43 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 7.22.01 AM.png
(Made in Creative)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was looking for a good Minecraft Roleplay server on Google, and found yours!

Character!

Character Name:
Kali Verald

Character Age:

Character Race:
Halfling

Appearance:
Kali has light brown eyes, and shoulder length red hair. She has tanned skin, and usually sports a blouse and worker's pants. She generally carries a dagger, right now of poor craftsmanship.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 5.19.13 PM.png

Written Test!
“We are going to get into so much trouble for this!”

“Oh, stop being such a baby!” Kali grinned under her dark cloak. “We won’t get caught.”

“But what if we do!” The other figure was trembling slightly. “We’d be grounded! Or worse, jailed…” She stopped at the thought, an obscured look of horror on her face.

This had gone on for too long. “Relax!” Kali soothed. “No one can tell it’s us. You think we wore these cloaks for fun? Look, I know this is your first time; I was nervous too! But everything is going to work out.” She put her hand on her shoulder. “You ready?”

“Y-yeah,” she sniffed. “Yeah, I’m ready.”

“Good! Ok, tell me what you’re gonna do.”

“I-I’m gonna jump out with you, w-when a person comes!” she hurried, making sure she said everything. “And then, I-I’m gonna draw my knife threateningly, and let you t-talk,” she looked up quizzically. “D-did I get everything right?”

“Yeah,” Kali grinned again. “You did. Now get ready, someone could come at anytime.”

Even then, a tall figure, silhouetted in the moonlight, walked down the side-street. An easy enough target.

Kali waited until the figure had just passed her, then sprung from the bushes they had hid in. The other clumsily followed suit. Groaning inwardly, Kali approached the startled figure, knife in hand. It was an elf, a male one, and it was one they knew. A friend of their parents, he came over from time to time to say ‘Hi’. Apparently they had been friends when they were little, or something.

Well, it was too late to back down now. Kali pushed forward, demanding, “Give us all your money!” Attempting to make her voice deeper than usual.

The elf, despite his initial surprise, scoffed at this, and carried on, knowing two people of such short stature couldn’t over power him. Oh, well. Kali wasn’t going to push it. It was probably for the best, anyhow.

“Wuh-wait! You can’t do that!” her partner shouted desperately. Darn! Couldn’t she see this was for the best?!

The elf turned around, taken aback. “Vali? Is that you?”

No, no, no, no, no! “Run!” Kali hissed to her sister, and took off down the street.

“Kali, Vali; come back here! I’m going to tell your mother!” the elf yelled exasperatedly. Though sure he would catch up to them, Kali was surprised to see he didn’t try. He was going back the way he had originally intended. The way they themselves had come… oh no.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Congratulations!
I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.