Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Island Colony] Havarda

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Havarda

Introduction:
Havarda, a nice and calm place, far away from the rest of Altera. The town, located on the biggest island of the archipelago, offers itself as a truly relaxing experience for travelers and people wanting to get away from the stress from the big cities. With the hot water and the beautiful sandy beaches that can be seen here and there on the islands, we are sure that you will enjoy your stay! You will want enjoy some good alcohol, do you? Taste our sweet Havardian Rum, top quality and made in this town itself! (We have plenty of other exotic drinks too!) Shall you want to get married in this exotic location, we have a huge church that will fulfill your wildest expectations! Are you interested in ships? Then this is the perfect town for you! Whatever you are looking for, you will find it in this wonderful town! We are friendly to EVERYONE, as long as you don't cause us any trouble, you will be welcomed here with open arms! To promote this feeling of neutrality, we are not part of any House, so don't expect to have any enemy waiting for you here!
That was before. The town was recently wrecked by mysterious beings. A small group is now trying to rebuild the town, possibly bringing it back to it's previous glory, or so they hope.

The way to Havarda:
The dock master will lead you to Havarda!
Or, for people looking for a good trip, here's the town coords, just don't get lost now!
X: 15500
Z: 12650

Houses:
Some houses are possibly for sale in town, due to the recent events, it might not be possible to buy anything there for some time.

Leadership:
Lemarc Duggan (Myself) was taking care of handling any political issues that affected the town. Due to the recent changes, a citizen named "Cloud" currently leads a small group to try and save whatever they can from the ruins of this former peaceful town.

Additional Information:
If you have any desire to cause some problems, please cause them somewhere else, well, violent RP is still allowed, just not highly desired. Since we do not wanted our region to get under Vaas' control or something similar, we did not encouraged violent behaviors in the region, and we followed the same moral base as our past town, The Gemstone Isles. Finally, the only town we were "allied" with is Vera Vigi. We were open to trade or something with EVERY other town. One last thing, we were open minded, if you had a project that you'd like to have some place to do (be it big or small), if it can fit within the region, we would have gladly talk about it, and if we'd loved it, we might even had helped you make it!

RP Export:
- Rum
- Paper
- Sugar

How to join the town:
To join the town, you will have to do something, it's called RP.
Just contact someone, visit the town or such a thing, most likely, you'll be able to join.

Should you have any questions or comments regarding Havarda, please voice them below!

Last edited:

Machy234

Lord of Altera
1-Minecraft name: Machy234

2-RP name: Tina Minerva
3-RP age: 24
4-RP Race: Human
5-Why do you want to join the town: It seems really nice and friendly, also I was a big part of The Gemstone Isles so I think it's only fair that I give this new incarnation a chance too.
6-In what way could you help the town: I would happily help out in the tavern, I'm actually quite a good rp wench if you havn't noticed yet. I'm also keen to rp, and to help out with little bits and pieces as and when I'm needed.

2-RP name: Emily Minerva
3-RP age: To be 15
4-RP Race: Human/Ghost... kinda.
5-Why do you want to join the town: If I get accepted I thought it'd be best if both mother and daughter are living in the same town.
6-In what way could you help the town: Same as above I guess, but Emily will be more the life and soul of the party town. Though she's unlikely to be allowed anywhere near the tavern itself, I'm sure she'd do odd jobs for the town's lovely populace.

Alexandregd

Legend of Altera
1-Minecraft name: alexandregd
2-RP name: Arthur Dent
3-RP age: 20
5-Why do you want to join the town: Duh, I'm arealy on it ;), and I was at gemstone, for like... 1/2 mounths before exodus and I always liked peacefull places
6-In what way could you help the town: Building, terraforming, Barding, More Barding, roof jumping sport, driking, more driking and alot more!

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Oh your name is Arthur... that helps, I always called you Alex or on one occasion Alec. :oops:

Oh and you just reminded me of something. Lemarc can you add our more... intruiging drinks to the 1st post? By that I mean Sexy Ale, Gemstone Melon Juice... the All In One cocktail Alex Arthur ended up making.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
We're not even on the 2nd page and I've already 'accidentally' started de-railing this thread... oops. :oops:

Anyways, Harvada is a wonderful holiday destination. Free of all the buiseness estates and hotels that clog up nowadays life along with all the problems like aeroplane travel and immigration control. So if you don't want to live here just hop on a ship and come visit us for your char's holiday, with all the adventuring I'm sure you're doing they really do need a break to just relax... and give in to the plight of Sexy Ale. ;)

Epicsauce4000

Lord of Altera
1-IGN : Epicsauce4000
2-RP name: Aelfraed Aland
3-Age: 28
4-Race: Human
5-Why I want to live here: : I Love RP and building and since this town isn't that built up i can join in with projects and role play with people who will soon join Also i love how it's Secluded from Bandits and its a great holiday spot.
6- How I could / have helped: I have opened up my Blacksmith shop ( green house ) and will sell weapons and armour and iron and general metals and ores for people who need it.

Lonespacemarine

Lord of Altera
1-Minecraft name: Lonespacemarine
2-RP name: Travin Astodar
3-RP age: 26
5-Why do you want to join the town: Seems like a great, calm place. I would be able to build and help the town grow.
6-In what way could you help the town: I could help build and help with imports and exports. I'm also a hunter, so I could supply food for the town.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
5-Why do you want to join the town: Seems like a great, calm place. I would be able to build and help the town grow.
6-In what way could you help the town: I could help build and help with imports and exports. I'm also a hunter, so I could supply food for the town.
Well, you have my blessing. :) Also could you teach my Ig daughter how to hunt, in rp that is?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Meh, she isn't one to be tied down to something so I wouldn't count on it. Oh and will this guild you're making be based in or around Havarda? Oh and one more thing I'm kinda an ex-co-founder of this town si my blessing means alot, I look forward to seeing you in game once you're accepted into our town. ;)

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Accepted - We'll gladly have you in town pal! Don't forget to meet/contact me in role-play at some point! I've not been online too much lately, but I'll be there for you to join soon enough, don't worry about that.

Sigurd Selmon

Lord of Altera
1-Minecraft name: Glockenspiel11
2-RP name: Sigurd Selmon
3-RP age: 31
4-RP Race: Elf
5-Why do you want to join the town: Having been part of Gemstone, I loved the people, the buildings, everything about it really. I'd love to see this new town flourish like Gemstone did, both building wise and community wise.
6-In what way could you help the town: I can bring my undying love~ And also work on a few buildings here and there