Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Island Colony] Havarda

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
*Bump*

Important update for all members of the town on the first post.
Give me feedback, we'll see how it goes.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
It's a real shame, but compared to all of what old Gemstone was like back in the good old days... :( It makes sense for you to sell it, not much point in having a ghost town is there?

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
If it is for sale, then it won't be come one. Someone will surely buy it and repopulate it.
Or... if someone would just like to help me managing, I'd gladly keep it running. I've been mostly working on this town on my own (with the help of great friends that followed me after the Gemstone isles, please forgive this late edit, I failed at re-writing this after I chose to make a shorter message on the first post :oops:), placed... tons of money and efforts into this place and yet, it still feels empty. It's becoming more of a burden, since it just returns barely nothing to me. Honestly, I can't just... go and sell it like it's nothing. I like this place, I'm just no able to keep it going properly on my own. What I think I'd mostly need is to have someone to share the weight of this place with me, someone who have something new to bring to it, to give it something more, making it more full, something... like that, I don't even know if it'd help the town, but it sure would help me!

As the title says: [Possibly for sale]
Let's try to find some way around it, yes?

Last edited:

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I've been working on this all alone since the start,
Hey, I take offense to that. The real start of Havarda was Gemstone, or maybe even Kados Aure. So since the start it's been you and I, not just you alone. Now I agree I didn't do that much and you've done like 90% of the funding and most of the work, but I still helped get everything working and helped breath life into our creation.

Blame me for how it's ended up now all you want, cause I've quit HW and it's probably partly my fault for Havarda being a ghost town nowadays.. but don't go about saying you've been alone from the start.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Hey, I take offense to that. The real start of Havarda was Gemstone, or maybe even Kados Aure. So since the start it's been you and I, not just you alone. Now I agree I didn't do that much and you've done like 90% of the funding and most of the work, but I still helped get everything working and helped breath life into our creation.

Blame me for how it's ended up now all you want, cause I've quit HW and it's probably partly my fault for Havarda being a ghost town nowadays.. but don't go about saying you've been alone from the start.
Oh dear... please forgive me! When I was writing this, I made a version (which included you), deleted it to add a smaller thing in the first messages and made this one here in some kind of hurry, without thinking too much. Let me change this right now! (I'm so dumb at some times :oops:)

Machy234

Lord of Altera
You don't realize how much I want to be able to come back to Altera just to save our town right now, but you know as much as anybody else that I can't and why that is so. :oops:

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Or... if someone would just like to help me managing, I'd gladly keep it running. I've been mostly working on this town on my own (with the help of great friends that followed me after the Gemstone isles, please forgive this late edit, I failed at re-writing this after I chose to make a shorter message on the first post :oops:), placed... tons of money and efforts into this place and yet, it still feels empty. It's becoming more of a burden, since it just returns barely nothing to me. Honestly, I can't just... go and sell it like it's nothing. I like this place, I'm just no able to keep it going properly on my own. What I think I'd mostly need is to have someone to share the weight of this place with me, someone who have something new to bring to it, to give it something more, making it more full, something... like that, I don't even know if it'd help the town, but it sure would help me!

As the title says: [Possibly for sale]
Let's try to find some way around it, yes?
Ah, how much I understand you on that point, mine is almost the same... too many cities in Altera with so few people to actually live in them...
Maybe we don't need such a big world and so many cities, maybe we have to change something about that ?...

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Ah, how much I understand you on that point, mine is almost the same... too many cities in Altera with so few people to actually live in them...
Maybe we don't need such a big world and so many cities, maybe we have to change something about that ?...
Oh, I sure wish that was the case, less towns, but with higher population!

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Well, that's it, I finally give this up. I'm done.
Got anything to do with the town? Sigurd Selmon (Glockenspiel11) is the new RP owner.
@Reltimus

For anything else, the town's Co-Owner is @Scardrac , he have a strong word on everything that's done in town.

Last edited:

Sigurd Selmon

Lord of Altera
It's Selmon~ :p
And aye, I own yer butts now, time to start construction on the 1000-1 scale statue of me - I kidd, of course~
But anywho, I'm glad I could take such a position and I'll strive to do the best I can in said position

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I think I've met Selmen (Reltimus) before, I seem to remember going to your wedding or something like that? Anyways I'm glad to have you running this place now, you seem like a great choice.

And I'm sure Scar knows just how much I think he's awesome, I remember the little heart to heart we had when my char was doing it with D. ;)

Anyways Lemarc, good choices. I apologize once more for not being there to help but you know my reasons.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Sorry to say, but the town's mostly empty, you might want to follow your idea of going in Thiil, this other place contain more active players, and since I also live there myself, I can say that it's a wonderful place! Oh, and forgive me for the time I took to answer, I've not been paying much attention to the forums lately, I've started a new game in Fallout: New Vegas and ... *ramble about how much he loves that game and all kind of stuff about it*

Edit: There's still a few people going there once in a while, don't get the wrong impression from this!

Last edited:

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
If there's anyone still living there (to my greatest surprise), please evacuate as soon as possible, the town was volunteered for the "Sea of Storms" campaign. I can't say if will be destroyed or not in the event, but even if it's spared, it will be abandoned after. Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted.

May this serve as an example to any would-be mayors who'd rather start their own town instead of joining up with other people. Odds are you'll be the only one there, all your hard work will go to waste and you'll end up Rp'ing somewhere else. If you're looking to be useful for everyone on the server and looking forward to having fun, join another town instead, help bringing life to that place, everyone will end up more happy.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
It sure seems like the town won't die for now. Yet again, someone wants to save it.
@The Living Ghost wants a try at it. Funny, a ghost trying to bring a ghost town to life...
Anyway, he's leading some small group to try and do that. (Or so I believe.) Good luck to him and all his team!