Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Island Colony] Havarda

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
1-Minecraft name: HobbitPhysics
2-RP name: Meridoc Bloger
3-RP age: 34
4-RP Race: Halfling
5-Why do you want to join the town: Because you are such a nice man and you have a hill for my halfling hole.
6-In what way could you help the town: I am willing to gather resources and finance any builds

Asselin

Noble of Altera
1-Minecraft name: tardis_11
2-RP name: Asselin Bloger, Brother of Meridoc
3-RP age: 34
5-Why do you want to join the town: This town has a nice hill for a Halfling hill.
6-In what way could you help the town: Give some amounts of money (Who doesn't want money?) And I may be able to make paper/sugar.

1-Minecraft name: coolskater2626
2-RP name: Gizo Fairfoot
3-RP age: 23
5-Why do you want to join the town: I want to join two other Halfings that are there.
6-In what way could you help the town: I could help with finances.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Wow we're popular. @Lemarc There's 4 requests in a row here that need your say on whether they can join and how to go about doing so. Want me to bring up my map here on how to get to the islands that I posted in the Gemmy thread?

[Edit]: 5 Requests now..

Last edited:

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
1-Minecraft name: JustTooDepressed
2-RP name: Viola-Zhang Mi
3-RP age: 21
4-RP Race: Human
5-Why do you want to join the town: Because it looks amazing. And I'd like a home for my character :)
6-In what way could you help the town: Well, I could build, as I am quite good at that, and if you need any simple redstone work, I'm alright at it.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
@Reltimus Things have been done for a while, I'll get working on your house when possible!
@General Oglub and @Asselin We've yet to properly meet in rp, but everything's fine so far!
@coolskater262626 and @Depressed_Monkey I'll try to see both of you in rp as soon as possible!

For general info, I'm writing this from my PS Vita and it's a pain, took me 10 mins to write this, I'll get my computer by the next weekend.

Edit: I'm back now.

Last edited:

Machy234

Lord of Altera
*Evil Grin* It appears I'm the temporarily leader between now and then. *Clasps hands* Excellent. :D

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
the place was unaesthetic and it revolted me and I kept getting updates for this thread so I flowerbombed it

cheers, @Lemarc

~Michcat

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Um, I'd just like to say a little something. Can all residents please put a sign next to the door to their house saying both IC and OOC who lives there, there's like 3 or 4 houses who I have no idea who lives there. It'll only take 5 seconds to right Home of Lemarc, (Lemarc) Please knock first, or whatever you want to write.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
That just reminded me of something else, there's still people who have chests in the cargo hold of a ship in Havarda. It's been months since they're there, waiting for you. If you don't want them anymore, could you please say it in here, so there's proof that some staff member can unlock them?
@TheDeester
@Erlewis
@sonicar364
@Lukaistone

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I'm still looking fer storage areas :oops:

I'll hop on it, though.

sodomyer

Villager
1-Minecraft name: sodomyer
2-RP name: Marduke
3-RP age: 20
4-RP Race: Human
5-Why do you want to join the town: I seems like a good start
6-In what way could you help the town: By building and opening shops, or whatever way needed.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Uh, yeah, sure. Boy, it's been so long since someone last applied. Last few never even bothered heading to the town. Let's try to do this.