Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

It all needs to start somewhere...

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
its all good... theres another event thing today too, and one tomorrow...
just like there was one yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that, and the day before...
Like, should I be more blatant or what~?

Imo people should be able to co-ordinate their own periodic worship-demonstrating things without always trying to get something to happen from it.

An explicit "No, don't worry about showing up to this one, I know you are overworked..."

Gregor

Lord of Altera

Imo people should be able to co-ordinate their own periodic worship-demonstrating things without always trying to get something to happen from it.

An explicit "No, don't worry about showing up to this one, I know you are overworked..."
Lavoyard does quite a lot of feasts/prayers/events in the honour of Ignis without trying to summon him.

After all, the people serve their god, not the other way around no?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods

Like the way it was supposed to >_>

But I get those people. If you give them the ability for potentially something exciting to happen, they'd do it. It's understandable, but can be annoying... There's a reason I don't really bother with half of the summonings xD

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight

One of the 2 reasons why I didn't do a substitute summoning.
(Other is that I got a diploma exam in 10 days and got a good portion of work too).

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Lavoyard does quite a lot of feasts/prayers/events in the honour of Ignis without trying to summon him.

After all, the people serve their god, not the other way around no?
Such a great idea :heart: On that note, check the event threads soon folks for a similar type gathering that will be taking place in Cridhe :heart:

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
*aaaahhh* .... *watches this thread like the dark figure that stares unmoving through your windows at night* [ :3 ]