Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

It all needs to start somewhere...

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Probs a tablet/phone fat finger problem, knowing Mok he wont dislike stuff for no reason
''FFD, or Fat Finger Disorder, affects more then three quarter of the cellphone users worldwide. It is known to often cause mischievous or displeasing emotions to others, while the patient him(her)self does not know of his dark and evil actions until it is too late.''

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
OOC contact c:

On that note, the Exalted of Jishrim has been contacted!
Sorry!
Didn't notice that I gave it a dislike. It was all on accident. :c
Edit: Didn't notice the tag since bad connection in berlin and poor mobile skills = derp.
Not been in connection with a pc the last week and maybe even the next.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Sorry if this is extremely late or inconvenient in it's timing.

IGN: alexn27
Character Name: Fadast/The Greyling/Czhelk
Divine of choice: Skraag
Have you read the relevant OOC and IC components of this position and the High Council thread, and are there any issues? If so, please clarify here: Yes, read through it all, nope no issues.
History of IC worship:
In chronological order;
Worshipped the combined trio of Jishrim, Skraag and Kilrox before the recent changes in the pantheon, taking aspects from each and applying them to his life. This involved making a shrine to each of them in the Greyling Tunnels underneath Riddleport, including converting every other Greyling to follow these three exclusively. Was a priest of all three under the old church regime. Was an Inquisitor for a very short time. Went on an extended pilgrimage to the Underworld. Believes he was visited by Skraag (hallucination) and then decided to devote the remainder of his life to spreading and realising Skraag's glory. Returned to the Overworld and immediately formed the Order of Undeath, beginning to spread the faith of Skraag. Conversed with Dummyplug about Skraag, learning about how Skraag views the world and more accurately what he desires. Ensures to worship nearly every day, built the Necromancer's Skull, a temple in Dawnshard, to host the Order's activities. Has spread the religion to many who may never have touched Skraag otherwise (grand total of five members not including himself of the Order). Held a sermon to educate the unknowing, and was blessed with Dorothy's prescence and Skraag's prophecy. Is in possession of a few artifacts of undeath and Necromancy, that while not currently function did in the past. Planning to contact Skraag somehow, whether through other Gods or merely through being lucky enough to gain his deity's attention.
Examples of OOC leadership (Events, organizations, running a town, etc.): Run Dawnshard, heir to House Aeyeras, ran the literal Underworld of Cromarcky (not the rest of it). Was a deputy owner of the Darkwood region, organising the roleplay aspects of that town. Organised event about Skraag, planning more, one of which is written up. Wrote a lot of Greyling and Halfling lore, the Greyling part of which I think was accepted (got a "love" from Naelwyn) although this was never confirmed by him or anyone else. Co-ordinated the Greyling race, ensuring people understood that they weren't just baby-eating crazies (however much I added to this belief, it was all an act!)
Why are you interested? It's an interesting direction to take the character and I think that a full house of Exalted would be very interesting compared to a scattered filling. I also see a lack of such a position for Skraag, considering Dorothy is leaving Altera and Dummy isn't in a position to accept (to my knowledge).
Please restate the information of this thread (Pertaining only to an Exalted), in your own words (Can be super short): OOCly active, communicative and nice (no meta!). ICly active, ready for character developments and be active with the God in question.

Recent RP invalidates this.

More recent RP re-validates this.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I do believe that particular application has been closed-

Spark

Broken
Why would applications close? It doesn't make sense. Since it's meant to be based from people's IC actions, such as prayers, worship, etc. Closing the applications would stop anyone who joined after this date, or someone who hasn't been as active in prayer before that date to have no chance at becoming an exalt. Doesn't make sense to me.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
IGN: BLargtheawesome ~!
Character Name: Nwalme "Smoke" Fuvur.
Divine of choice: Jax!
Have you read the relevant OOC and IC components of this position and the High Council thread, and are there any issues? If so, please clarify here: A slight IC one; Nwalme has had some formal education in Cogitation, though is naught more than an apprentice, and is completely willing to abandon it in favor of serving o' Jax.~
History of IC worship: Well, quite a bit. Nwalme first started worshiping Jax a few months after some developments happened, and he abandoned his title of Priest of Sallana due to shame over self-perceived impiety. He was a Cromarckian at the time, and took quite a lot of interest in Jax; eventually he came to sympathize with his ideals, and started actually worshiping and pseudo-worshiping him by example rather than word; he continued in this fashion for years, occasionally praying and such. As of very recently, he's been undecided between Sallana and Jax, but some recent events have, ah, bolstered his faith in Jax tenfold.

+Had commissioned "The Laughing Die" some years ago, a die he considers sacred in its way, and has become to associate it with his worship of Jax (also makes a great weapon in a pinch).
+Modeled the "Alternative Justice System" of the Chevaliers to depend upon chance, in light of his Jaxian worship.
+Generally quiet about his worship of Jax, not making a big fuss over it; instead doing as said prior, and worshiping through attempting to embody his ideals.~

Examples of OOC leadership (Events, organizations, running a town, etc.):
I've had a few events crash and fail. :p The Chevaliers were also a thing, but one does suppose they didn't end on a high note nor. BLarg/BLarg's character best work outside of a direct leadership position, preferring to instead work among equals to accomplish goals. I do have friends I intend to (and have) pestered for assistance in leadership roles, if that's any reassurance.
Please restate the information of this thread (Pertaining only to an Exalted), in your own words (Can be super short): Expect lotsa organizing, lotsa thread writing, lotsa workin' with Mich, lotsa risk for one's character, and lots of fun RP and makin' of fun RP.

Raith

Lord of Altera
+IGN: - raith7062
Character Name: - Mila Walterius
Divine of choice: - Skraag
Have you read the relevant OOC and IC components of this position and the High Council thread, and are there any issues? If so, please clarify here:- I have, and there are no issues that I have currently seen
History of IC worship: - when I first created Mila, she was indeed a worshiper of Skraag, but not a hardcore worshiper like she is now. This was mainly because I did not originally know how to properly worship Skraag. she once left him in search of a new god to help her, but the other gods didn't feel the same. She could not understand them like she has Skraag, and now, thanks to Fadast, she is a hardcore worshiper now. offering sacrifices of blood from her own body, and praying to him, but she can only use her thoughts to praise him, she has no tongue.
Examples of OOC leadership (Events, organizations, running a town, etc.): - as Goren, I accidentally summoned up Jishrim, and the second time I knew what I was going for. I summoned him up, but he was looking rather.. angry that time. as Mila I took initiative to help the injured, and asked for certain things from people to help heal said victim. I helped coordinate the people into helping the victim.
Why are you interested? - I am interested in seeing what kind of RP will take place, and I am interested to see how Mila will take on the likeness of Skraag. though she isn't as smart as some people, she is smart enough to keep herself from doing stupid things like attack someone
Please restate the information of this thread (Pertaining only to an Exalted), in your own words (Can be super short): - being an exalted is basically being the president of the United States of america, you'll have grey or white hair from the amount of responsibility you have. I also have to be able to talk to @Michcat to be able to discuss matters pertaining to the god I am exalted to. also I should be able to keep the secrets I am told.. well.. secret, no matter if they are IC knowledge or OOC knowledge

recent RP makes this invalid

Last edited:

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Mine's edited.

No longer applying due to recent RP.

Edited once more due to more recent RP.

Last edited:

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Ehm. Sorry about all the kerfuffle and wiggly woggly mind changing but another RP recently changed the charcter's mind on this. My mind OOCly was always set on this but I felt that with the character not quite being into it completely it wouldn't make sense and so removed my application.

Greyling has now been persuaded completely ICly.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Ehm. Sorry about all the kerfuffle and wiggly woggly mind changing but another RP recently changed the charcter's mind on this. My mind OOCly was always set on this but I felt that with the character not quite being into it completely it wouldn't make sense and so removed my application.

Greyling has now been persuaded completely ICly.
Love that you're keeping with your characters values- Thank you for letting me know ^^