Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I've got zem weapons

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
*shifty eyes*
So... looking for something special?
I can draw you your character's weapons.Image (5).jpg
As far as swords go, from left to right we have a bastard sword, a greatsword (should be ever so slightly longer...), a nordic broadsword, a falchion, two executioner swords and an arming sword. That stuff's somewhat old, and I can make them better (such as making the points thinner)

Other than that I can also draw other weapons, but bare in mind I'm far from perfect and I won't always give desired results xD

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
How decorative can you make these badboys?

-K9

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Depending on details in the description, as decorative as you want them, except remember I have an issue with usability of weapons too, so if something is plain outrageous the results may not seem the same.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Oh, I have TFW people don't have useable weapons. Essentially, all that is different about most of my weapons is that the hilt is in the style of knotted roots, think you can do that? C:

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Details will be arriving shortly ;D

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Alrighty-oh, trying to not be me and do too much detail, so here's the short version.

Sword: roughly 3ft long, the blade itself it curved and the hilt seems to be made from old, rough roots. These roots are a deep Ebony wood, that has been sanded down and wrapped in a pale leather. The cross-guard has no leather, and seems to be entirely made of the roots while the grip is wrapped in the leather, criss-crossing layers. The pommel is exactly how the picture shows, except two small rubies that are identical to the coloured metal of the blade itself.

Shield: Your typical round shield. However, the wood is also a deep ebony, with small green lettering circling the center of the shield (This writing is in Eldarin, due to Elrohir being an Elf). The iron is a pale grey. Nothing overly special about this shield as it is very rarely used. (Therefore only has one large scratch running across the circumference of the shield).

Daggers: There are two, one Blue and one Green. Each both have black ebony handles, that are formed to look like roots. (Seeing the pattern with ebony and roots here? :p ) The blades themselves are roughly 7 inches long, and are about the same width as a hand at the point where the blade meets the hilt. The grip itself is wrapped in overlaying leather straps. It'd be important to note here that these straps are about 1 inch wide each.
-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Also; Colour isn't needed, 'twas just me vomiting up the info.

And if you still want me to ask you for more things, I'll ask you to draw his Bo staff and Bow c;

-K9

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... Right and so, this's beautiful.

A court sword with the basket hilt and crossguard decorated in black gold. There are also two blacks diamonds, and six dark blue sapphires decorating the crossguard. There is, also, a fuller upon the blade, which's... nice.

Also, Basil's stiletto, which is just your average stiletto excepting it has a black hilt.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Sorry I had to darken it that much for it to be visible properly...
Also, you didn't mention the sort of pommel you'd like on the daggers so I went with the ebony roots idea xD
Image (9).jpg
If there's anything you want to have done to it, I don't really throw these away and can change it for you ;)

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
OH LAWDY LAWD I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

:heart: :heart: :heart:

-K9

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Give details of the staff you want and I'll draw it for you :p
:D Alright, it would be kind of a knotted and twisting Spruce staff. At the top it has thin branches that curl around a little ball of white light, making a little enclosure. Throw in whatever else you want to, as well!