Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I've got zem weapons

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Can i please have a...you know this kind of classy kind of sword, that officers sometimes used in the first world war, it's very long, and it's got nice mark of the word "W" in the center of the handle,

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
And sorry about drawing by hand and making the staff somewhat bent, it's more visible on the PC than IRL :/

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Right, i need a clamshell claymore. Width of sword: Width of palm Length: Looong
I can has blade decoration?
closeupofClaymore.jpg
Handel of a sort of decoration like this:
Handel.jpg
Annd sort of like this:
Big ClaymoreClam.jpg

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
When I can properly write full descriptions I will pay commissions of in-game money for detailed/fancy drawings of specific weaponry, if you're interested.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... Safe to assume, this'll be in a private convo wif' Polo, and the majority of us will never have the honor of knowing~? :p

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Depends on the weapons~

(Some of them I could draw myself, but I like being a patron of all the artist people.)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Image (2).jpg
Hope this is what you wanted... It was pretty hard to understand which parts of the two you wanted and which you didn't...