Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I've got zem weapons

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Depends what you mean by that... I REFUSE to draw classical fantasy styled giant hammers >.> (And I don't mean sledgehammers, I mean even larger. Sledgehammer sorts of weapons were actually in use, though rarely due to their many hundreds of disadvantages...)

But generally speaking pretty decently. I always research further upon the request to make sure I get some details in, especially if I'm unsure of something, so I'd like to think what I draw is generally somewhat correct :3

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I'd love to see your interpretation of the following, then. I will happily pay some coinage if I really like the result.

Name: Borborygmos. (Greek. "Stomach Noises.")
Weapon Type: Axe, Approximately Hand-and-a-Half.
Functionality: This axe was not made to cut people, but metal. It has various hooks, swordbreaker cuts, and flanges that can be used to pry at, or stab through, armor, on one side, and one flat, (Hooked, serrated, etc: Artists choice) rending edge on the other.
Special: The rending edge appears to drip miniscule amounts some kind of corrosive fluid that eats at almost all other kinds of metal. In the right kind of context, it looks like drool.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Can I assume that the said "metal" is extremely light to be able to hold something like this in both one and two hands?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Not sure if that's what you meant... (Damn I'm never sure :p)
I can also digitalise it for you if you wish.Image (3).jpg

C

Cubey

I was thinking about post a unknown or unidentified deadly dark sword which has been lost during Cataclysm.

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
A challenge perhaps? A Clockwork katana, Standard katana length, double thickness, the cutting side instead of the normal wavy pattern while that is there instead has what appears to be clock gears following down the blade to the handle, where it meats a standard handle with the pommel being a larger squarish shape?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Not sure if that's what you meant... (Damn I'm never sure :p)
I can also digitalise it for you if you wish.View attachment 28299
This is really close. The utility/prying side is perfect. If, however, the spike and broadside could be combined into something nasty, and.. I know this is a hard-to-work-with descriptor for an object, hungry looking edge, that'd be wonderful~