Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Jarl Freya Lonmar

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
. Just as (I am told), there is nothing in the Bible to condemn homosexuality, and yet there are still some people who do not believe it to be "right" for religious reasons.

Leviticus 20:13 states: "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."
Although it is in the old testament, it is still in the bible! Agree with the statement or not, it is still there and fanatics will use it no matter what. That being said, it is a completely bonkers "law".

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter

Leviticus 20:13 states: "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."
Although it is in the old testament, it is still in the bible! Agree with the statement or not, it is still there and fanatics will use it no matter what. That being said, it is a completely bonkers "law".
The pure dislike of Leviticus I possess is absurd. Some of the things are just... Ugh.

-K9

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Preeeecisely why I said-
(I am told)
...Is ignorance worse than apathy?
I don't know, and I don't care.