Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Katies Art thread - Accepting requests/freeart

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Omigawd wut, is dis.

You deserve the RED PANDA!

If you can draw, Wulfe, I'd love that so much. In return if you do. I must pay you for it! (Like, 2000r~)

Profile:
Reference: f7_by_wespenfresser-d2ywbwe.jpg

index.png

index.png1.png

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Hey! I want to make sure, cause it seems I am not on the list. :)

Is it a mistake, lack of motivation or... Lack of red pandas?

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
I've changed my art style now, to try get rid of all outlines of my work, and I think it definitely looks better BUT they do take longer.
So I'm sorry if I promised others and lacking in getting my art out.
That's why I do not charge :heart:

and I think friends shouldn't pay for anything anyway!

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Working on something huge.. I have the line work if you guys wanna see it, but my phones being a poop right now and because the paper size is so large, the app I use on my phone won't let me use more than 3 layers (Instead of the usual 10 so I'm trying to be versatile with my art right now)

This is for Katie and Drake, who are now together. This was when they met at the grand ball about a week/half ago.
zsW_PXzu (1).jpg

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
Absolutely no rush on this one, but do you think I could get a drawing of Master Hakim? Pic related is the general pose I'd like him in, but feel free to take some artistic liberties. As for references, check out my character profile, plus the attached image.

Photo on 31-12-2014 at 21.59.jpg