Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Katies Art thread - Accepting requests/freeart

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Alright ^^

I can not promise a good relation, but I can promise a good rp. :D
My character is stuck in renatus though.
I could care less if your character somehow meets mine and hates her guts, or hurts her or whatever.
As long as I can see and feel how you would do it, it gives me more ideas on poses and stuff :)

*Does not really want violence though hahaha*

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I could care less if your character somehow meets mine and hates her guts, or hurts her or whatever.
As long as I can see and feel how you would do it, it gives me more ideas on poses and stuff :)

*Does not really want violence though hahaha*
Oh- She is not really violent.
She does have a knife, but she is five, but she is a psycho, but she won't harm you-
I hope.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Cause there has been a hiiigh demand in art which I never expected.
I ask that we at least RP once, (and not just cause you want art either) because I've been finding it exceptionally hard to draw people I have no idea about.
It's like, I wanna feel the emotions in the character but it's just a line on the page, I can't feel much movement to it..
Forgive me guys - all who I promised will still get art, but from now on I gotta think of my quality not quantity of what I get out for you guys. Hope you understand :heart:
That's fine! :D I just need to get out of this allergy funk so I can RP.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I'm sure Garrett'll wander to the xroads at some point. There's no rush :heart: Rp is good for any reason, especially RP reasons.

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Just thought I would upload some of my new art work for future ref
and something I'm currently working on too
CGIHl4aWwAAWeld.jpg
8xz4Je7O.jpg

Sorry if rewaking this is a bad thing :heart:

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
A Ginger gains a freckle for every soul it steals

Also Much Approval Best art I've seen.

Last edited: