Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Katies Art thread - Accepting requests/freeart

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Ok so since I have been doing a lot of drawing lately, and I seem to do a lot often as well.
I think individual posts for each one is a little silly tbh.
So here; I can post collective drawings I've done for you guys.

Latest: Duc of Makorath, Général of the Army of Lavoyarde, and previous Arcturian Lord Brogan de Makorath.

I will only be doing requests that are pretty similar to this above, not full bodied anymore
Unless we RP a lot, because I just find it easier :)

Ways to get requests in:
It's always free, I never do my art for anything.
IF you feel you HAVE to give me something in return, then maybe draw me back or like.. I dunno, gimme red panda gifs or something.

It's easier if you talk to me often, that usually gets your request done faster.
If you're constantly on Teamspeak, that really helps
I like to go through the work with you so i know you're 100% happy before I go to the next step.
That usually means, I'll do a:
generic outline - show you
Colour it - show you.
Shade and completion - ask if you're happy.
Any changes. DONE.

List of current people to do: (no particular order)
@Megadonkey30
@Vlad
@pyrocide
@Valonyx
@Fraser028
@Tybalt / @Sybbyl

Gimme reference images, clothes, details, images, as much information as you can.
Colour schemes, every detail you want so I can do it how you like.
All my art is inspired of your character so please don't like, get offended if it doesn't look
a lot like them!

I don't draw all the time, and I apologise if I do somebody before you but when I have an idea, I like to do it straight away and it takes hold and I get so into it...
That's why I do not charge for my art.

Previous work: Click here! Not in particular order

Last edited:

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Think you are up for drawing some triplets? :)

Gonna go to bed now, but want to know :D
If you want them all together in one image, then Yeah I can do that.
But if you want them separate, obviously it'll take a lot longer cause each one will be worked one as if I do one for different people :)

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Do you think you could get one for Kraven Hawklight? I can provide reference pictures if needed.
I also was told red panda's were accepted here.

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Do you think you could get one for Kraven Hawklight? I can provide reference pictures if needed.
I also was told red panda's were accepted here.
I know that red panda gif and it's my faaav!!
But yes, of course I will. Forum me some refs soon ok, I won't be doing anymore drawings tonight, I just finished @Megadonkey30

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Oooo, your Artwork is so amazing!

If you wouldn't mind, I've had this idea for awhile for a drawing of Tybalt with his daughter Allindra.
@Sybbyl

For some references of them.

image.jpg And Allindra is basically a three year old version of him. Tybalt being 17.
She has a lil bit of a hair "tuff" near her bangs. And her clothing is actually entirely a green dress.

image.jpg image.jpg

Take your time :) I just appreciate that you would take your time to make wonderful art for others characters for free. Its really nice of you, and if you ever need my building abilities you have my helping hand~

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Oooo, your Artwork is so amazing!

If you wouldn't mind, I've had this idea for awhile for a drawing of Tybalt with his daughter Allindra.
@Sybbyl

For some references of them.

View attachment 56091 And Allindra is basically a three year old version of him. Tybalt being 17.
She has a lil bit of a hair "tuff" near her bangs. And her clothing is actually entirely a green dress.

View attachment 56092 View attachment 56093

Take your time :) I just appreciate that you would take your time to make wonderful art for others characters for free. Its really nice of you, and if you ever need my building abilities you have my helping hand~
I actually have been meaning to draw Tybalt, I have a few ideas.
I will do a Duo image. I'm not sure /when/ exactly, maybe tomorrow :) It's currently 4:30am - oops -

I draw to deal with my depression, it distracts me. :p
So I feel like, why should I charge people for that, that's weird.. haha
but Yeah I have a really cool idea for Tybalt !

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I actually have been meaning to draw Tybalt, I have a few ideas.
I will do a Duo image. I'm not sure /when/ exactly, maybe tomorrow :) It's currently 4:30am - oops -

I draw to deal with my depression, it distracts me. :p
So I feel like, why should I charge people for that, that's weird.. haha
but Yeah I have a really cool idea for Tybalt !
Much excite :)
Glad it's constructive for you and helps~

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I looove your art work and would love for you to draw a picture of my character Morna when you get a chance. :)

Her character profile is http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/morna-ex-bandit-leader.28594/

Some reference images:
Morna..jpg
08bde7bee224635f0b91a8a6fb1e90ff-d48ljmd.jpg
(Eyes mainly ^)
640x886_12181_Raina_2d_fantasy_portrait_woman_girl_red_hair_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
(Hair)
beautiful-blue-eyes-girl-redhead-Favim.com-193319.jpg
(Her usual expression also eyes)
il_340x270.539425277_5bs0.jpg
(Her clothes)

Loooots more pictures on the profile and can find more if needed.

I can also hop on Teamspeak anytime you need if you just poke me ^^