Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

King_Sheep's Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

king_Sheep

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
King_Sheep
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
United State
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes.
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta-Gaming is define as using OOC (Out of character) to gain knowledge in roleplay an example is Skype, OOC chat, or even some of the forums. Now for powergaming it basically you trying to be all powerful, and not let the other player react, like for example "Timmy stabs Bob killing him in a second." That's powergaming.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, that is an unfair to get things..

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Glados.
8. Tell us about yourself!
Well, I'm just your everyday average 14 years old trying to finish middle school. I'm actually apart of a choir in my school ((let's just say I'm pretty decent at singing)). I love love to play Mount and Blade and Total War those games are the bomb. That's all I guess....
9. Do you have any examples of your work? No.

(10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I just googled any RP server and came across this. You should reward google for bringing me.
About Your Character!

Character Name:
Arnold Walter ((Arn for short))

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forrest Elf

Appearance:
Arnold would stand at a height of 6'1, having two pointy ears like all of his kind. He also have a stubble beard he been trying to grow for a hundred years now, and he would wear simple white tunic, and brown pants.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I would give you a picture, but I don't know how to do so.
Written Test!
Arnold a young forrest elf seeking nothing but to see his father. Born in a small town in the middle of the woods, Arnold was raise only by his mother for most of the time of his childhood, his father wasn't there for most of his childhood for his father was a merchant trying to sell goods from foreign lands. At this age Arnold enjoyed what every kid enjoy. Eating, playing, singing, and usually hunting small rabbits. He enjoyed all of this until his father came home.

Arnold's Father came back after many years. Afterwards we took him inside for dinner. mother asked him if the trip was worth it. Let's just say he didn't bring back any wealth nor any goods for the town, now this got mother mad. He spent fifteen years for nothing in fact the money he start off was all used up for ale and gambling. Father asked mother for another chance and to give him some more money for another trip to make this all right. I felt sorry for him, so I decided to sneak into mother's room and took a purse of gold and gave it to him! But he must take me with him, it shouldn't take so long right? Well it took us many years to actually return..

30 years later....

Nothing changes really in the past thirty years, as always father never really cared about the job, he was just in it for the fun. But everything changed when he sold some goods to a bandit so he can buy more beer. Let's just say we got arrested for that. Now for the past 2 years or so was horrible, but thanks to a friendly captain he agreed to set us free, but in return we join the army for the next 5 years. We both accepted it seeing as how this maybe our only chance of freedom. As dreadful as it may be in the army, it wasn't all bad we got some food and small wages. But yea, we became soldiers for 5 years. Soon after we left the army the captain rush in handing us enough gold for the trip home, and enough to buy any shit we want in the future!

1 year later.

We finally returned home, but... let's just say we've stepped in some trouble. So basically while we were arriving home bandits ambush us! Oh boy, I thought father was going to die, well they didn't. The bandits spare our lives, but took all of our gold! Empty handed once more, so after that event father settled down with mom, and I decided to go out and travel to foreign lands.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-I'd like you to review the test and correct a few grammar and syntax issues. (Misplaced words, incorrect tense of a verb, or unnecessary words)
-Keep in mind elves cannot grow out large beards. Keep it to a stubble, if you're keen on facial hair.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Everything looks to be in order now, also very creative approach with the story.

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.