Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kopii Grey

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
That's how it may have played out in tandem but Kopii is what Kopii does, how he saw the situation and the event was not in a good light. He has people he would not like because of certain things that I don't reveal due to meta. Don't take it personally, that's just how it played out XD I'm not gonna meta him in the slightest, he's playing out exactly how I designed him it's all dependant on how Wulfe approaches him!
Oh I never take anything personal~ xD... I was just stating the side of my story was. ^.^ See you in game.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Anyways though, I've updated with a new picture of Kopiis new outfit in both drawn form and also skin form (which still needs tweeking but will do for now) and a ref of his tattoos when he's running around in his birthday suite! Also, two more entries. That marks the end of Chapter 1, now onto doing chapter 2!

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Aweyeh UPDATE TIME~!

Three more journal entries are up complete with some tonal shifting art! I updated relationships and added more wonderful people who Kopii has met! I um. Am real sorry though that I cannot remember the people with the Nakats names at all to be able to tagg them D8

People mentioned in the update~
@Tybalt @Lannis @TheDeester @Woolsey @IceandFire @Niah and I'd @ the three Nakats as well but I can't remember for the life of me the names like I said so sorry :c

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I love when this gets updated! :D Though, I'm not 100% certain the effects that tea give are IC effects. I think it's just a part of the plug-in and that tea is just tea, I think. Again, not sure. But you may want to pop that question for a staffer for clarification.

But more on topic- Such a great journal!

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
I love when this gets updated! :D Though, I'm not 100% certain the effects that tea give are IC effects. I think it's just a part of the plug-in and that tea is just tea, I think. Again, not sure. But you may want to pop that question for a staffer for clarification.

But more on topic- Such a great journal!
I figured as much but I have been doing sort of side little rps of Kopii trying out alchemy on his own and did discover some stuffs through that means, though really not up to snuff in the slightest, then added it to the teas to make it taste better. I didn't really clarify that part in the journal I just realized <_>; I'll be sure to double check!

And cheers 8D I'm glad people are enjoying them!
:p @Deathmoron @TurtlePrada
There ya go. Ooo- Cute!! (And then grim drama- woah there)
Ahh thank you! I think there was another one though? Gah. Everything was moving so fast during that XD

And behehe sometimes characters have to fall to learn to get up! And the falls are not very graceful and cute

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Ahh thank you! I think there was another one though? Gah. Everything was moving so fast during that XD
Mhm- Hazrin's my alt. n.n The one who showed the picture! We'll rp more someday.
It's good character development, that's for sure. Rise and Falls are great. And these journals are wonderful to record it!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I want Azure to be mad at Wulfe too but he doesn't know about this ;_; He only knows what Nylas told him which didn't include any of this leaving you to die stuff.

Do you do like a web comic or something because your art is definitely good enough for it.

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
I want Azure to be mad at Wulfe too but he doesn't know about this ;_; He only knows what Nylas told him which didn't include any of this leaving you to die stuff.

Do you do like a web comic or something because your art is definitely good enough for it.
Wulfe didn't leave him to die -.-

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I still need to add you to region- or is that nomore?

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Mhm- Hazrin's my alt. n.n The one who showed the picture! We'll rp more someday.
It's good character development, that's for sure. Rise and Falls are great. And these journals are wonderful to record it!
Ohhh! I wish I had known sooner so I could have drawn a better picture of your character during the journal rather then going off of memory. XD

;)

It's my plan to do a webcomic sometime this year, I have been really meaning to but a number of issues came up over the past two years that I am just recently recovering from. For now, the Journals are a way to keep myself warmed up, and they're lots of fun!

I still need to add you to region- or is that nomore?
I don't think so, you mean the Rangers region right? Kopii moved along over to Thiil with Nylas so I don't think I need to be added there. Sorry if I had kept you waiting :c

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
And another quick update! Two new thingys in the journal, trying to figure out how to layout the last picture and what to write for it since there was a lot of emotions going on during the last part of the Mountain XD

Ah right, how Kopii got home was agreed upon by Jason that's what would have naturally happened in the RP when he realized Wulfe had left Kopii.

@Tybalt @Niah

Last edited:

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
And oh yey I finished up the last bit of the Chapter 2! One more journal entry, and then I also edited a few small things on his profile. I realized he had some artistic skills from his little Alchemy journal, and also his new outfit he wears now.

Also I added a 'Current Status' near the top of the profile!

I also kinda need to ask a mod about something with his past/lore things, I was told maybe IceandFire would be a good shot to run it by but I'm not sure.

@IceandFire