Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kopii Grey

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
.... This is amazingly adorable. Your character- The art-
Hnnngh. ;c; So cute! And you really capture emotions with him too, dayum. Super impressive.
-lurk-

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Small update, added some to the relationships! Art for the next 'chapter' is on hold until for a tick as I need to get up off my bum to do that whole moving the chapters to a different thread for archiving thing. And a number of other things as well that need sorting up.

@Niah @Elz

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Small update, added some to the relationships! Art for the next 'chapter' is on hold until for a tick as I need to get up off my bum to do that whole moving the chapters to a different thread for archiving thing. And a number of other things as well that need sorting up.

@Niah @Elz
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I want you to know that you are an excellent RPer. You had my heartstrings in knots. Sad to see that he's afraid of Aracena, though. It makes sense, but- Hnnng. All the love to you.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I want you to know that you are an excellent RPer. You had my heartstrings in knots. Sad to see that he's afraid of Aracena, though. It makes sense, but- Hnnng. All the love to you.
Awww thank you 83 I should note that Kopii being scared of her isn't going to make him go running in the opposite direction.

ALSO WHAT'S THAT? Heartstrings you say?

"M-Miss Aracena..."

"Look at me..."

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Awww thank you 83 I should note that Kopii being scared of her isn't going to make him go running in the opposite direction.

ALSO WHAT'S THAT? Heartstrings you say?

"M-Miss Aracena..."

"Look at me..."
I- I.... I'm meeelting. I've got a heart puddle right now!

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Phew okay after getting some confirmation on something and also got myself organized in putting my archives in a different place I have updated with three bits of the newest chapter! Purple time!

I also updated chapter 3s song, figured it would match a bit better with the tone of how Kopii acts throughout the entire thing. *smaallll sloooowww evil smile*

The archives are going to be located here from now on so then they wont be lost c:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/omis-art-kopiis-journey.31897/#post-521849

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
A quick three updates in the Journal! I forgot to actually draw a scene in between the next little set of them XD; Fairly sure it's only the journal updates, haven't had any significant changes to character relationships atm. I gotta speed up, lots of stuff has happened since these journals events!

@Immerael @Niah @Tybalt

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I was so worried you were gonna draw the scene where Azure flipped out at you and Aracena lol. I was like Azure is gonna look like such an ass without some explanation. XD

Still I like the new sections! They look great. :)

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
I was so worried you were gonna draw the scene where Azure flipped out at you and Aracena lol. I was like Azure is gonna look like such an ass without some explanation. XD

Still I like the new sections! They look great. :)
Gwad I had to pick and choose so many bits and have been so tempted to just make the entire thing comic form to get all those scenes that happen, if I tried to do that though I'd be here longer then I already am XD

I also should be taking better notes on events, cause there may have been a chance I couldn't remember what thing happens before what or who was when <_>; Cause I think the next thing that's up actually happened before the Library was ruined but WHATEVER FOR STORY FLOW and it still happened either way rp wise

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I also should be taking better notes on events, cause there may have been a chance I couldn't remember what thing happens before what or who was when <_>; Cause I think the next thing that's up actually happened before the Library was ruined but WHATEVER FOR STORY FLOW and it still happened either way rp wise
What you've got posted now seems to be in order, unless you're meaning the things you're working on now and about to post. When Cena was in the library and it was a mess, that's when Jishrim took her and was followed by the Silas Shrine I think. Everything you've got posted beforehand, it's pretty okay on the timeline I think. *shrug shrug*

But every time you post one with Allindra in it, I squee. Tooo cute.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
What you've got posted now seems to be in order, unless you're meaning the things you're working on now and about to post. When Cena was in the library and it was a mess, that's when Jishrim took her and was followed by the Silas Shrine I think. Everything you've got posted beforehand, it's pretty okay on the timeline I think. *shrug shrug*

But every time you post one with Allindra in it, I squee. Tooo cute.
xD yes I have to out a lil' squee aswell~

Omi, you sure do have a talent and all these drawings of your characters adventures puts a smile on my face :)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

We talked for a long while, it seemed like Miss Aracena... so I asked her one last thing.

"Will she hurt me."

People have been telling me she's dangerous, that she's bad to be around and not to trust her. I've only known her like this and she hadn't done a thing. She said she wouldn't, I trust her word.

She won't hurt me like she said no matter what... right?"

Mentions:
@Niah @IceandFire @Tybalt @JasonK94 @Immerael @Woolsey @Ced

:eek:

I- I have... I can't find words. The heartstrings are pulling again because I know what happens next. *HUGGLES THE KOPII FOREVER AND WORSHIPS THE OMI*