Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lavoyard Q&A

Gregor

Lord of Altera
makes sense.

do y'all still hate caparii tho
We do not 'hate' any races and officially the government has no stance on racism or things like that.

Most Lavoyard however do tend to look down on 'lesser' races (All races except silver/forest elves and humans)

223hero7

Lord of Altera
makes sense.

do y'all still hate caparii tho
Hate is a strong word. We rather find that species of animal distasteful in their regards to nudity, and defacing mahogany artisan tables via walking upon them. "Look down upon" would be a better choice of words.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I still ordered a coat of Nakam with caparii decorative horns on it, but nobody actually ever brought me my royal command. >: (

Useless hunters...
(its a jokes, no worries.)

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I honestly don't know much about Lavoyard, but I noticed that there seems to be more nobility in the faction than anything else. Why such a big court?

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I honestly don't know much about Lavoyard, but I noticed that there seems to be more nobility in the faction than anything else. Why such a big court?
Because internal nobility feuds and ''The Great Game'' of noble politics are amazing! All those plots and backstabbing, family unions, forced marriages and whatnot... It creates a lot of RP. Furthermore, nobility is also cultural and well-versed, which fits nicely with our custom culture and mindsets! Le peuple of Lavoyard is here to have and create as much fun as possible, like I suppose most of you are aswell! ;)