Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lavoyard Q&A

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Because internal nobility feuds and ''The Great Game'' of noble politics are amazing! All those plots and backstabbing, family unions, forced marriages and whatnot... It creates a lot of RP. Furthermore, nobility is also cultural and well-versed, which fits nicely with our custom culture and mindsets! Le peuple of Lavoyard is here to have and create as much fun as possible, like I suppose most of you are aswell! ;)
When you put it that way, it really sounds cool!

223hero7

Lord of Altera
I honestly don't know much about Lavoyard, but I noticed that there seems to be more nobility in the faction than anything else. Why such a big court?

There are a few levels of this. Higher Nobility, Lesser nobility, and the non-noble. Non-nobles work in fields and other such jobs. Lesser Nobility are either up-and-coming noble families, dishonored members of higher nobility, or non-heir children of such, predominately bastard children.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
There are a few levels of this. Higher Nobility, Lesser nobility, and the non-noble. Non-nobles work in fields and other such jobs. Lesser Nobility are either up-and-coming noble families, dishonored members of higher nobility, or non-heir children of such, predominately bastard children.
As I said, I wasn't too sure so I thought asking would be better. But yeah, I get it.

dogbew

Lord of Altera
I belive a majority of the non-noble are either less active players or just implied NPC's that exist in the city, as you can expect a city the size of Le Havre has citizens that aren't played by people.

Gregor

Lord of Altera
Are you trying to protect the world from devastation?

Also, are you trying to unite all peoples within your nation?
Yes, because our god said of a coming threat, and we've been through the exodus wars and the corruption wars, and we lose large portions of our populations that we still have not recovered from ICly, and to prevent more losses we deemed the world needs to be united.

And yes. but Lavoyard is united already.

We sometimes have to do evil for the greater good.
Nessecary evil, is what we are.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Yes, because our god said of a coming threat, and we've been through the exodus wars and the corruption wars, and we lose large portions of our populations that we still have not recovered from ICly, and to prevent more losses we deemed the world needs to be united.

@Exclaimer BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD

they actually admitted!!!

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend

Gregor is Tau Confirmed