Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

List your nation; Or be ejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Auras

Further today the region was overtaken by a region whom I dont even know who-is and they begun destroying embassies and making more in god-forsaken terriable regionsl. I've ejected you, whoever you are "Markistan".

Now, list your SINGLE NATION (YEP, ONLY ONE IN THE REGION) below and you get to stay. Choose wisely, you'll have 72 hours to post (Ill telegram this to the region aswell). After 72 hours all nations except those that are listed will be ejected and the password changed. If you need a region in after the 72 hours post its name here and PM me. Ill give you the password. Endorse Vallox Tor, our regional delegate so this stupid stuff doesn't happen again.

Spark

Broken
I think whoever is voted should be regional delegate to be honest, I'm not going vote who I'm told too because that wouldn't make it a democracy now would it :I

Kind regards,
Soviet Wadiya

D

Dark Auras

I think whoever is voted should be regional delegate to be honest, I'm not going vote who I'm told too because that wouldn't make it a democracy now would it :I

Kind regards,
Soviet Wadiya
Not if they screw with our embassies.

D

Dark Auras

Well it's not that big of a deal is it?
Yes, it is. This is a region; Not a nation. If you want to be part of this region, keep order and keep our embassies. Whoever "Markistan" is tried to close embassies with Spragspol and create them with "NAZI EUROPE" and "THE AXIS OF EVIL"

Unacceptable. Go ahead, vote who you want in, but I am not going to hesitate kicking them out if they are going to negativly affect our region. And if they vote stupidly on our behalf in the World Assembly, ill also kick em out.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Btw, Mantari was kicked and banned from the region by Markistan. I don't know how he did it but he's taken control of the region.

D

Dark Auras

Well then this is rediclous. I'm abandoning the region. Whoever did this is very nervy.

D

Dark Auras

I expect to be unbanned FROM THE REGION I FOUNDED. This is a HollowWorld gaming region, you had no right to invade without telling us who you we're then starting to close regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.