Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

List your nation; Or be ejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
...well this is getting kinda of stupid...now we've got Markisbeest in and Jagster from the look of it...not being the nicest either and just rather childish... spoiling things for others is just stupid

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
This kind of behaviour would warrant an instant ban in the Minecraft server. Just saying, Mark.

D

Dark Auras

This will lead to a ban. You've forcefully removed the creators and staff of a HollowWorld gaming community.
> We have a forum because we stick together.

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Hay!

Since I sense quite some anger around here, I would like to point out that everything I did was according to the rules of the game. I have not hacked anything. I have not done anything that broke immersion. The game you were playing simulates real politics and things seem unfair there a lot aswell, don't they ;).

That was all, and don't forget to enjoy the game!

Peace out! Tranquillo!

D

Dark Auras

Hay!

Since I sense quite some anger around here, I would like to point out that everything I did was according to the rules of the game. I have not hacked anything. I have not done anything that broke immersion. The game you were playing simulates real politics and things seem unfair there a lot aswell, don't they ;).

That was all, and don't forget to enjoy the game!

Peace out! Tranquillo!
To the rules of NationStates sure, but not within the rules of our HollowWorld region. Check your PMs. I suggest you follow it.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
That above is the right.

He's doing by the Rules.

Something that ppl have forgot how to do

Its an ohter game why so much hurt from an ohter game ?

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
You know, it's hilarious that the people who find this fine and right no longer play on Hollowworld...
The word spiteful comes to mind :)

spagbog

Lord of Altera
I think there's a group of people (like myself and most of our region) that play NationSrates for a bit of fun and others who play it "properly". (Of course I am speaking on behalf of others so feel free to correct me) I'm not entirely sure what the answer is to be honest.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Markistan has ordered the closure of the embassy yet again. You have good reasons, fair enough, but it's just irritating other people.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Seth. The word hypocrite comes to mind...
Con, if you want to take me up on something, do it in a PM, I;ll happily accept listening to your words that really effect me in no way whatsoever.

I'd voice my opinion on this group some more but I'm afraid I;d be banned several times over for expressing my opinions on this childish, spiteful, idiotic and completely uncalled for behaviour. Especially how Royo just insulted a Moderator and they;re basically spitting in the faces of admins.

The next words that come to mind is jealous, spineless and childish.

Edit: We also do have set rules for a gaming community that is meant to be for fun...

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'd voice my opinion on this group some more but I'm afraid I;d be banned several times over for expressing my opinions on this childish, spiteful, idiotic and completely uncalled for behaviour. Especially how Royo just insulted a Moderator and they;re basically spitting in the faces of admins.

Please tell me how i Insulted someone. Please tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.