Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

List your nation; Or be ejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Please tell me how i Insulted someone. Please tell me.
Well the basic sarcasm that has been showed in this post and the one before show the insult that you're trying to enforce against the staff, although, I'm really quite appalled at your efforts, they were rather weak and shallow. You also tried to usurp an opinion over the staffs that was clearly wrong and you were also trying to usurp that your position was higher than that of rank

Oh, also, I would like to remind you that calling me names such as Jumper is also offensive to some people, although I'm not really fussed seeing as you have no-spine and I trained myself to ignore people like you who have no finesse to the art of insult or any privates for that matter, as shown by your childishness and meagre insults :)

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well Mr.Seth you just instulted me right there.

you see that if you can take some thing as 'jumper' as an insult, everything something that someone dont like they can take that as an insult.

Then please understand that what you just now said is more insulting then what i said to you .

Also im an person of respec, and you surely see me as an evil and dumb person i will remove my respec form you due to you'r word's and cleary hate me.

Also Yoda that was no insult its called lazyness.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
At the end of the day mate, you might have had your revenge on the server or whatever, but let us remind you where you stand at this server:

NOWHERE

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Well Mr.Seth you just instulted me right there.

you see that if you can take some thing as 'jumper' as an insult, everything something that someone dont like they can take that as an insult.

Then please understand that what you just now said is more insulting then what i said to you .

Also im an person of respec, and you surely see me as an evil and dumb person i will remove my respec form you due to you'r word's and cleary hate me.

Also Yoda that was no insult its called lazyness.
You really think I care of your opinion? Your whole attitude here rocketed most of your respect to -9001, yes, it's under 9000. I don't hate you, I just distain you and your lot for being so stupid and imbecilic over this. Also

Is what an insult is in modern day society so that sentence is completely null and the post is rather weak.
Also, I don't see you as an evil and dumb person, just a jealous, scared and sickly child who seems to have no life but to harass others.

Have a nice day Royo

Yoda

Lord of Altera
He's banned, he can't stand at all in our server.

Nor can he sit using our chairs plugin.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
I honestly don't see the point of him being part of this argument. His opinion is practically null seeing as he isn't part of the server and his "insults" sound like a small child's attempt at being smart.
Every single argument of his is irrelevant.

D

Dark Auras

Also, Mark, bye bye. RHW is back in my control. I forgot I made sure I always had Admin Panel access when I made the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.