Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lord Richard's Application [Approved - Squidziod]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
THEWARMASTER10
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
The United States Of America
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
I have gone through all of the guides listed
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
I Define metagameing as knowing information that your character would logically not know, and then using that information for your advantage.
I Define powergameing as, well frankly being an overpowered person, and using your overpowerdness to control how an encounter goes.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Due to An X-ray giving you an advantage over other players, you may not use an x-ray or a texture pack with x-ray uses.
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cukie1
8. Tell us about yourself!
Name's Richard, and i'm from the West Coast, my hobbies are being a boy scout, building and playing warhammer 40k, and gming my little brothers pathfinder campaign for him and his friends, and playing a half elf rouge/duelist when i'm not gming. I love to hear to Instrumentals and classical music. I'm hoping to find a good minecraft rp to gain new experience and enjoy, which looks like it'll be this one.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
The Only "work" i do is help lead my boy scout troop, where i'm a life scout and a chaplain aids
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? I found this server by looking up "Minecraft medieval rp servers"

Character Name:
Richard, Or Turtolco, ( Richard Translated in Lord of the rings Elvish)
Character Age:
Character Race:
Silver Elf
Appearance:
A medium black hair dominates this silver elf's appearance in stark contrast with the dark green eyes uncommonly scene together amongst silver elves. He wears a light gambason, giving him protection while traveling, but is nigh worthless in battle.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!

Richard's Ears Bristled, some man was telling a bawdy story outside the Inn he passed by, getting used to the bigger villages that weren't elven, was well a struggle, his ears hurt quite easily out the louder noises, but he wasn't in massive pain like he was before. Pretty soon he was in the “quiet” part of town, and drinking some wine in an elven “bar” after a few drinks he ordered one their strongest drinks, uncommon in an elven bar in to order it, let alone after other drinks, so one of the other young patrons sits down next to Richard, “so, names Feanor, why on earth are you getting that *points to the glass filled with a foaming, bright red liquid*?” Richard responded “Eh, it's been a whole year since i left the Elven cities, that, and it's my birthday.” *he smirked,glad to have given himself a reason to get wasted* “And you think that that's a reason okay it our society?” *the new comer looked at stared at richard with a look of both question and of disappointment,after all, Richard was wearing a double buttoned blue suit.*“well, yea i do” “in that case, Lets Drink!” Richard and his new found fellow elven friend began drinking, pretty soon Richard was wasted, pretty soon he left with his new found friend, and began wandering around all about the town drunk, Richard soon found his drunk self buying some leather armour, and a cheap sword as well, and then black. Richard’s Ears Bristled someone was yelling at something stupid and it woke him up from his nap, woke up, he was somewhere near the his eleven suit gone, along with his radiants, all he had now was his leather armor and this cheap sword, looking around he didn't see his “friend” anywhere, he decided that he was going to find him, after all, it was his birthday and beside he had a new birthday present to use. He walked through the town, his ears in massive pain from all the sounds around him, pretty soon he found his friend with some other men, “Hey Richard! Where'd you go?” *hastily hiding the stolen suit he was trying to sell to the other men* “Oh me, i fell asleep next to a tavern, Gentlemen, that's my suit, i’d rather you like you not buy it” *the two men with his “friend” ran off not wanting trouble with the man wielding the sword* “Here’s your suit back, Richard,” “and the money” *richard took the suit and back of coin quickly* “oh,” Richard said “this is for stealing my stuff” *Richard Punched his “friend” across the face knocking him out* *Richard shaked his hand* “Well It's still my Birthday! “ *richard Walked back to the elvish “bar” looking for a new drink”

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.