Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mark's Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

iamfritch

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
iamfritch

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes, though I have not completed the latter 2 as there is a lot to read in them. I am continuing to read them while I await a reply.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming - This would be using information that your character would not have or know to make a decision in the game. This could be something said in chat that you would not have overheard, or even OOC discussion involving in-game info.
Powergaming - This would be using game mechanics or RP talk to make something happen that does not make sense in game. This could be having something that your character could not afford or get a hold of; Or even saying that something happens in the game that your character could not control as in explaining what another character does or saying that some non-character event happens like creatures attacking your opponent yet not you.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, as that could be considered metagaming since your character does not have that knowledge

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus

8. Tell us about yourself!
I love technology and computers and that's what I do for my job as well as in my spare time. This is my first time joining a roleplay server and I am interested in trying it out. The process required to join will also help me to put some time into getting to know the lore and fitting into that lore.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I'm not much of a visual person. I'm much better when following someone else's guidance or doing the labor-intensive parts to complete a project.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found this server on http://minecraft-mp.com

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Karona Kai Payne

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest Elf

Appearance:
Height: 5’10ft.
Weight: 137lbs.
Eyes: Gray to all but the most attentive, but you can notice a hint of green if looking carefully enough.
Hair: Dark brown.
Skin: A brown easily mistakable with Jungle wood.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
I am a Forest Elf living off the land currently. I haven't really found a place to call home ever since leaving my parents not long back. I felt that I needed to learn to live on my own grounds and not theirs as they were purists in the strongest sense of the word.
It was always Shalherana's way or brave the dark forest with naught but your wits about you, though they would never have willingly let me choose the latter. Instead, I had to sneak out while they were sound asleep. I preferred the teachings of the so-called false deity Theodra. Rather than being forced to put nature overall, I prefer a life of coexistence. Not only can you allow nature to grow, but you can live with it and use it to live as well as giving back to nature; cut down a tree to build a house, plant another one, rather than having to just live on the ground or sleeping on a branch. I also love hunting for my food, but only when it is needed.
I have not been living off the land for long yet and have a lot yet to learn, though I feel I am getting better. There have been some close calls though as I tried getting to know some of the local wildlife. Knowing which is a friend and which is a foe can take time, but I have learned to be watchful and patient.
My parents were part of a very small community which only consisted of 7 others, which was 10 including me and them. I honestly don't know much about any of their past as we typically only discussed the task at hand. I have at times dreamed of living in a large village, but I often find the thought of it to be unnerving. Living so close to that many people seems like it would get crowded, and I enjoy the comfort of being alone with nature at times. Imagining what so many could do when they all have the same goal though would be wonderous to see.
For now though, I just live off the land and try to enjoy the sights of nature and learn about the creatures in each area I visit trying not to stay more than a week or two at most, and sometimes only a day or two if the area is too hostile or barren. And thus is my life so far.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Please be sure that you typed in the correct username as iamfritch is whitelisted