Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MCMMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Nah it wasn't going good :p Aside from everything going out of balance (balancing things is more than a full time job, ask Blizzard) it's a big big administrative hog and just costs too much time. But the idea was nice, it was actually my idea.
Ah, well i only really talked about it to like two other people and they were content with it, so i guess the majority didn't.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Kehza's changes have been implemented. Hopefully we won't need another reset if further tweaks are required.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
Repair takes ages to repair, everything else is fine. Please make it easier to level repair without reseting the stats again.

Kehza

Lord of Altera
Some small changes have been made, Unarmed will level slightly faster compared to the other combat skills. Acrobatics will also level slightly faster since it's rewards aren't as large as they used to be.

Humplestilskin

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey, I don't know if this is relevant to be placed here, but a friend of mine hosts a small server and was wondering how one goes about adding mcmmo to it, and I figured why not ask the brilliant minds of Hollow :D

TeddyTeeth

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sooo....sorry haven't read all of this conversation, but, is mcmmo finished and not going to reset all our stats?

Spark

Broken
TeddyTeeth said:
Sooo....sorry haven't read all of this conversation, but, is mcmmo finished and not going to reset all our stats?
This is an old thread so....no it won't be getting reset...I guess..but mcmmo isnt finished because its still a plugin...

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I think that it can be locked though, since any problems related to MCMMO can be posted under help and tutorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.