Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Minecraft 1.3

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
And iam going to ride a horse....and thenclone myself an the horses set up anarmy and then eat pork and capture all pork and cake farms and then free pork amd cake for all

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
  • Added desert temples
  • Added jungle temples
Yaaaaaayyy, I can't wait! :D

Added emerald ore, blocks and emeralds

>> *adds to future xray checklist*

You now gain XP from mining and smelting ores

*sobs* They just wanna make my job harder :(

Verahawk

Loyal Servant of Altera
  • Added desert temples
  • Added jungle temples
Yaaaaaayyy, I can't wait! :D

Added emerald ore, blocks and emeralds

>> *adds to future xray checklist*

You now gain XP from mining and smelting ores

*sobs* They just wanna make my job harder :(
The temples are great, though they (In my opinion) throw the game a fair bit.
I'm basing this on my Co-op weekly, where we found 4 temples on the same map. (The item) Which quickly put us into a heap of gold, iron and diamonds. Whereas Jungle temples seem to be the opposite, explored for hours through two >large< jungle biomes and never found one.

Emeralds only spawn in Extreme Hills :3 So you only need to check for them there (Unless you diddle with the world gen and they spawn everywhere)

How does the XP from ores make your job harder?

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
That is true and i would love to lead am expedidtion to a jungle temple! And MCking much thx for this thread i made friend got likees and iam informed

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
I hope when the add horses, you can mate them. Plus, sprinting on a horse should cause damage to other mobs if they get hit......

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
'Twould be even better if there were wagons... But, like, special wagons that the players can make... Not giant boats that go on land...

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
I was literal spasming in my seat with thoughts of epic cavalry battles, or lone men on horses ridding down the road etc. when ponies were mentioned... that just killed it.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I wonder if there will be a difference between normally walking, and galloping? Or if they will have one speed...

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Lol, you do realize that horses aren't being added this update, right? also, by single player commands, do they just mean the multilayer op commands or what? And can you walk on trip wires?

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
horses will be awesome. i imagine we look on on a tv if we were in modern age and a comercial says ''HORSES THE NEW PIGS!' SADDLE UP AND RIDE TILL ETERNITY NO PIG ANYMORE BUy HORSE!''