Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Minecraft 1.3

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
I know but the new mechanic means you dont have to be underneath a block to place them upside-down, simply plac them on the upper half of a block and you're good as of 1.3.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yeah I live on cookies now :p They are really effective!
I think they are a bit too OP though because they grow REALLY fast. Like they will go from placed, to full size in less than one in-game day.
Also, as of Snapshot 12w25a-
1. Villagers will now remove a trade option after the player uses it 3-15 times, this was implemented to prevent renewable resources such as diamonds, iron, coal, etc.
2. Ender Chests no longer wipe their memory after the player respawns this included upon death or log in.
3. Added Wooden stair textures for all types of wood. (ex. Jungle Wood Stairs now exist.)
4. Redstone, Torches, and Railroad tracks can all now be placed on upside down stairs and half slabs
5. Added the Start LAN button to player menu and when pressed now gives the player the option to allow cheats and what game mode the players joining will be.
6. Many other bug fixes.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Updated to include the 12w25a snapshot details.
You left out some additional details.
Ender chests have been corrected to not wipe memory upon player respawn.
Villagers will remove a trade option after the player uses it 3-15 times.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
CookieCo. presents: The Cookie!
Ever felt down? Needed a quick present because you forgot about someone's birthday and they might turn into some OP character and smite you? Or do you simply need a break from all the hard RPing or mining and building? We are here to save you! The cookie provides the greatest nutritional values for all ages, from children to adults. Full of wheat and iron, these treats also contain astonishing amounts of chocolate, making them healthy, as well as tasty. Cookies come at a cheap price too! 10R for a packet of 16 is just perfect for a Friday night stroll along with Dwarven friends getting drunk and eating Cookies.

Before use, consult a doctor or read the label, as any medicine may lead to potential harm or death.

CookieCo. Cookie. Cook. Coo. C. Co. Kie. And/or any other marks are all trademarks of CookieCo and respective owners. Failure to respect these trademarks may lead to court and/ or showing of Bette's Beard after which being blinded and murdered. For more information, go and ask Queen Grief. If you manage to survive, she will gladly help...

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Paid Actor - "I bought cookies and loved them, they completely changed my life! I am fit, healthy, they even got me out of a few problems with my wife ;)"
Teleprompter - :Not a paid actor: