Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Minecraft 1.3

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I'm not really sure. Jeb didn't mention it. The API is still in work i believe. It might have something to do with the main modding tool for minecraft. MCP.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Id like an survival update.

Here is some of my ideas that i posted to MC.net suggestions & feedback

- The 10 Piece hunger bar should be 5 Hunger & 5 Thirst ( Hunger reduced at cold/neutral biomes, Thirst at hot/neutral biomes )
- Energy bar wich lets you run ( Instead of hunger bar ) and lets you do critical hits etc... ( Replenished by sleeping, Ofcourse. )
- Armour details, Such as weight, For example= Iron armor is heavier then chain armour, Wich means you can run faster with chain armour, etc...
- Of course, Sea mobs...
- Human warriors and cities ( Like in Yogbox )

And thats pretty much it... Id say they are great ideas, And for medieval RP Servers, It would be... EPIC.

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
I'm not really sure. Jeb didn't mention it. The API is still in work i believe. It might have something to do with the main modding tool for minecraft. MCP.
Just look at the Mojang page.

UPDATE: The release has been updated to 1.3.1 instead of just 1.3, because the obfuscation was wrong and made life (more) difficult for modders. We also fixed a couple of other minor issues. Normal users don’t need to bother to download again, the patch doesn’t contain any new features, and this 1.3.1 build will be pushed on Wednesday.

Walk along... Nothing to see here...

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I did read the mojang page, when i read it, that update wasn't there. The only information i had was a little tweet from jeb.