Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Minecraft 1.3

Skeledude12

I think I might like it here
Does that mean baby creepers? :eek: I don't know whether to be horrified or excited.
Baby Spiders or Baby Zombies and Skeletons! .... Ohhhhhhhhh...

I would also like to see more combat items added to Minecraft. A crossbow would be awesome! :D
I think that's not necessary, I mean we already have the bow. How about different kinds of arrows? Explosive arrows, fire arrows, poison arrows, ect.

But I'm excited for the different wooden slabs, don't get me wrong I love the new wooden blocks but I'm glad to get the new slabs and stairs

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Baby Spiders or Baby Zombies and Skeletons! .... Ohhhhhhhhh...

I think that's not necessary, I mean we already have the bow.
True, but a crossbow is trigger fired, whereas you have to pull back the bowstring on a bow, which changes how the weapon works.

I agree with having different arrows though. Crafting arrows by putting things like flint and tinders and gunpowder on the end.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
True, but a crossbow is trigger fired, whereas you have to pull back the bowstring on a bow, which changes how the weapon works.

I agree with having different arrows though. Crafting arrows by putting things like flint and tinders and gunpowder on the end.
Also, arrows with different tips would be nice :)

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
There is only one thing I have to say about 1.3. When it's out

DON'T UPDATE!

Bukkit (the server software) would probably take ages to update to 1.3.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Hmm... Is it possible to download two .minecrafts, one updated and one not?... Or am I making no sense?...

Spark

Broken
blargtheawesome said:
Hmm... Is it possible to download two .minecrafts, one updated and one not?... Or am I making no sense?...
Just drag your current one to your desktop then allow the update so it will make you a new one in your roaming folder ^-^

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
Update - Snapshot 12w30e came out yesterday and included HEAPS of bug fixes and one new feature.....

Sideways Logs!

2012-07-24_14-26-43.I81819362.png

Minecraft 1.3 pre-release set to come out today!

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
By the way...

Are we going to use
Support and auto-download for server texturepacks
I hope there will be an option in Bukkit where we can send different texture packs to clients. That way we can have a temporary pack that has a stone brick texture on gravel/sand... Why? You will see :)

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
looks pretty good, specially the sideways logs, and the tripwires,
i really wonder if when you say "upside down slabs" it's in this way | rather than this one _

That would be really good.

also, i really hope they don't fix the light-through-stairs glitch.

that would make the roof of the grove of Shalherana runeless...