Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Minecraft 1.8 Adventure Update

Cobalte

I think I might like it here
I'm pumped for this update

As much as I love the current dungeons and their square-ness, I'm looking forward to things like the forts in Oblivion. I mean, call me a pansy, but I had to turn the lights on in the room I was in and turn on the radio to go through those things.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
hahaha yeah, Minecraft is freakin scary though. There is nothing more frightening then when a creeper falls right in front of you in a dark cave and then blows up. Or when a skeletal archer shoots from behind, in an offshoot of a dark cave. Cant wait til notch implements this.

C

Cubey

Go Landsliding! Thank you for letting me know :D We can continue building stuff!

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Mojang will be at PAX. We'll have the first playable version of the Adventure Update there, and it will be released to the public once we've adressed the feedback we get at PAX.

Yes, this is a marketing thing. ;) But also, we're doing some pretty bold changes to the game, and knowing we have the time to just play around with features we might now want to release is pretty liberating. Combat in 1.8, for example, is already way more fun than in 1.7, but it need further tweaking.
Taken directly from Notch's Google+ Page. It's also old.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I had a nightmare about one of them slendermen last night. It kept stealing my feet.

It will be good to have another type of scary creature. Creepers are ok but they do need something that gives people another type of fear about the dark. Ingame of course.

Kaiser Judge

Villager
I think they should have added a new way how gold can be use in a more utilizable material. eaither that or add new ores that are about as useless.