Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Minecraft 1.8 Adventure Update

Bob Jones

I think I might like it here
It would be awesome if you got like obsidian from the mobs when they die and some obsidian are bad and then the mob respawns next to you and annoys you until you commit suicide!!

T10tf

Lord of Altera
Pretty sure it's just me...but I can sprint already? The only mod I've installed is zombe's and so I changed crouch to c for faster flying so I can use shift, but now when I'm walking and hold shift I sprint? Not aware of anything I have done to allow me to do this...

Tibetanmonk

Villager
I saw on the wiki that Dragons are planned, though i'm not sure if they are confirmed yet. Enderman is like a cross between the weeping angels and the silence, from Dr Who.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Look around the forums at what you need to do to apply and find the ip.

I'm not going to tell you what to do because if you can't find out what to do or find the ip to the server like every single one of our members managed to do, then frankly im worried for you.

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
lil bit off topic here with the ip asking lol, yeah cant wait for the new update :D its gonna be sweet all the new things are gonna be a massive add to the game :D

"minecraft...a great game that grows in greatness..day by day"

flaa

Villager
I would suppose NPC villages, farming and dungeons will nicely compliment the medieval RPG game mode of this server