Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Molten Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Ok I'm on the bus. Now I can talk.

Just a couple of questions
  • How much extra were you planning to donate and
  • What you would like for it
These would just help me decide what perks could be given out

keedycat

Loyal Servant of Altera
probably but it is really already pretty far gone... keyboard is half off and the hinges to hold the screen are shot

keedycat

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ok I'm on the bus. Now I can talk.

Just a couple of questions
  • How much extra were you planning to donate and
  • What you would like for it
These would just help me decide what perks could be given out
I recently sold some land I was going to make into a city, but the people I was working with quit the server D: . When I sold it I recieved around 65k. I am wanting to invest it and this seems a good investment. I will message you details regarding anything I would like

Milky Joe

Lord of Altera
Sorry to inform you but I have a town (claimed but not developed) on the edge of the jungle already. There are certain restrictions as to how close towns can be to each other so we may need to sort something out.

Milky Joe

Lord of Altera
I recently sold some land I was going to make into a city, but the people I was working with quit the server D: . When I sold it I recieved around 65k. I am wanting to invest it and this seems a good investment. I will message you details regarding anything I would like
If you are talking about me and co. I would be interested in some of that money as my balance is about 200 rads :p and I invested a fair bit into that.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Sorry to inform you but I have a town (claimed but not developed) on the edge of the jungle already. There are certain restrictions as to how close towns can be to each other so we may need to sort something out.
Is your area that red tent near the waterfall or ....? cuz I don't see it

keedycat

Loyal Servant of Altera
He did help with the investment, but I have not seen you on the server since around Febuary. I assumed you had quit the server. I discussed it with several staff members and the best option seemed to donate the money in Golden Bay. If you want to discus this further, in regards to money message me. But regardless I would like to donate my portion of my money to Golden Bay.

Milky Joe

Lord of Altera
Toni did give the land to you so I guess you should keep it. The only reason I wanted it was to buy the materials for my ship, but I traded for them and have most of what I need now.
He did help with the investment, but I have not seen you on the server since around Febuary. I assumed you had quit the server. I discussed it with several staff members and the best option seemed to donate the money in Golden Bay. If you want to discus this further, in regards to money message me. But regardless I would like to donate my portion of my money to Golden Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.