Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Molten Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Greetings!

You might not know me yet, but I talk for the Order of the Fallen Light. We wish to offer you some kind of pact. As I was scrolling through your lovely thread, I noticed that you didn't seem to need or especially claim the island that is surrounded by the area you plan to use to build your great city. I would like to inform you, or whoever's in charge of Golden Bay, that the Order has great interest in claiming the island, and nothing else, for us to build our sacred stronghold to the Sun. In exchange for your permission, I believe it would be good for you to know that the Order is ready to go to great monetary lengths to ensure your cooperation.

In other words, the Order is wealthy, and we are ready to bring substantial funds to the construction of Golden Bay agaisnt the permission to let us claim the island.

Praise the Sun!

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Greetings!

You might not know me yet, but I talk for the Order of the Fallen Light. We wish to offer you some kind of pact. As I was scrolling through your lovely thread, I noticed that you didn't seem to need or especially claim the island that is surrounded by the area you plan to use to build your great city. I would like to inform you, or whoever's in charge of Golden Bay, that the Order has great interest in claiming the island, and nothing else, for us to build our sacred stronghold to the Sun. In exchange for your permission, I believe it would be good for you to know that the Order is ready to go to great monetary lengths to ensure your cooperation.

In other words, the Order is wealthy, and we are ready to bring substantial funds to the construction of Golden Bay agaisnt the permission to let us claim the island.

Praise the Sun!
Well, it was a good offer but we plan to create a naval fort/base there to defend the whole city with, so that island is off limits :3. We can provide you with another suitable place if you wish though. PM me for more details

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Greetings!

Praise the Sun!
Well, it was a good offer but we plan to create a naval fort/base there to defend the whole city with, so that island is off limits :3. We can provide you with another suitable place if you wish though. PM me for more details

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Well, they can try if they want a fight
What kind of fight you are talking about?

And I suppose you need money, surely a very hefty sum that could potentially reach 6 digits suit you not? Besides, the Order will build an enormous fortress, have no worries.

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I Sankera Faladiir, Fiancee of Visenya Senatoor, member of the Golden Bay council, master of law, order and coin, want to you that she'll contact you tomorow together with me
*walks away very casual*

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
We'll try to see if you fit in