Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Morna - Ex-Bandit Leader

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend

Name: Morgantha Rhett
Full Titles: Priestess of Vermella
Nickname/Alias: Morna, Morgan

KEY INFORMATION:

Race: Human, of Lucan blood from her fathers side.
Social Status: Middle class

Sexuality: Demisexual
Height: 5'9
Weight: 187 lbs
Date of Birth: 4th of Sporebloom
Date of Death: N/A
Homeland: Sorrows
Current Home: Eyes of Silas Ship

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Morna is very muscular for a woman, she has had years of training in the art of combat though she rarely shows it now a days. She is very much of average height and weight. Quite nimble and flexible as well.
Hair: Her hair is a very dull red color, many would call it the color of rust but Morna takes offense to that.
Eyes: A extremely light shade of blue, the color of a clear sky on a spring morning.
Skin: Her skin is very average. Not too pale and not too tan. Though it is marred with various scars from battles long past. Her back nearly mutilated with whip marks.
Identifying Marks: None really besides her red hair and varying scars that cover her body. She is rather unremarkable.
Appearance: Morna would appear to be very much the average woman. Nothing truly special about her. Though upon closer inspection she would appear very 'tough'. Her scars and various other markings on her body showing the battles of her past. She would appear kind to many but if you anger her.. best you not anger her.
Clothing: Morna wears very simple and light clothing. Her cloak made of deer skin that she caught a long time ago. Making sure to not waste a single part of the hunt she had caught, sending a silent prayer to Vermella after doing so. Over her hunting cloak she wears a bright red cloak to signify her religion and her status as priestess of Vermella.
Weaponry: -
Prized Possessions: Morna holds nothing dear as everything is lost eventually.
Hygiene: Washes every few days
Voice:

tumblr_n5djmtyEPI1tav0tpo1_250.jpg

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Morna has many strengths in combat. She is great with throwing knives, having trained constantly with them. She is also very strong physically though despite her appearance which only adds to it as many doubt her.
Fears: She fears whips and torture in general. She fears the Engem above any other organization. She also above anyone else, fears herself.
Weaknesses: She is terrible at escaping, but she is skillful in getting people to release her. She is also terrible with bows. And her major weakness is men and her anger.
Intelligence: 6/10
Languages: Common, Mok'yra, Lucanford
Profession: Rigger

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Morna is very closed off from the world. She hates to be around people she doesn't know and much more prefers the solitude of Falandraal. If you get close to her you would easily find that she is very broken at the moment and is constantly fighting with her anger to stay in check. She is unsure of everything she does.
Religion or Cults: Vermella
Alignment: True Neutral
Short Term Goals: Go on a voyage
Long Term Goals: Learn all about sailing.

TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place: Sundown Isle
Pastime: Washing off
Food: Steak
Drink: Rum
Colour: Orange
Animal: Hawk

Least Favourite...
Place: Hound-ru
Pastime: Being hurt
Food: Gords
Drink: Ale
Colour: Black
Animal: Moles

FAMILY:
Mother: Atlanta Rhett
Relationship with her: Hated, she gave Morna away to bandits at the age of one and she can never forgive her. She is dead now, by Morna's hands.
Father: Luke O'Bryan
Relationship with him: She respected him but did not love him. He rose Morna to be a monster and a monster she was.
Siblings: Tybalt Rhett, Alanna Rhett, Nindir Rhett
Relationship with them: Tybalt hates Morna and she can say the feeling is mutual. Alanna, Morna feels sorry for her for some reason. Nindir, Morna killed Nindir.
Spouse: -
Relationship with him/her: -
Children: Barabus, Melosa, Morella
Relationship with them: She failed them all
Other important family members: Elfa, Salheira

RELATIONS WITH OTHERS:
Opinion of other people in general: She hides her opinions of most. Thinking most people are stupid and too adsorbed in the past to move to the future.
Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others?: Yes
Person character most hates: Morganth
Best friend(s): Salheira, Elfa
Love interest(s): -
Person character goes to for advice: Salheira, Elfa
Person character feels responsible for or takes care of: Herself
Person character feels shy or awkward around: -
Person character openly admires: Vermella
Person character secretly admires: Salheira
Most important person in character’s life before story starts: Tybalt, the Blood Serpents.
After story starts: Elfa and Salheira

INSPIRATIONS:
@Hogo-Sha Kitsune @Gaby
My in-game name is: BrianALT16

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Relations:
Loved:
Salheira - My mentor, I owe her everything but sadly I feel like I have lost touch with her. But we are sisters and will for ever remain in my heart as such. @Gaby
Elfa - My other sister, she takes great care of everyone and I owe her much as well. @Hogo-Sha Kitsune

Trusted:

Friendly:

Jaden Seeker - A wise and smart man, he is someone I know I can stand behind to make the right choices. @CloakedReaper
Henrick - Smart, loyal and has a strong spirit. You are someone I can believe in. @Doggeh

Liked:
Jaxon - He is a nice kid, he seems really knowledgeable about what he does. Perhaps he can give me a few pointers. He bothered to check up on me when I was feeling ill. @Michcat
Duncan - I wonder where he has disappeared to this time. We need to catch up. @Kyle1322
Caparii Child - I love kids so and this child is so innocent. I look forward to playing her fun little game again one day. @Smurf
Illithior - He seems to be a strange elf, not in a bad way. He is fun to talk to and knows how to take a joke. Could see myself becoming friendly with him. @Tempy_
Adiella - She seems sweet, she gave me food when I was quite hungry. @bettemus99
Azure - You healed me I think? Alright I owe ya one. @Immerael
Delilah - The
doctor that patched me up, owe her one as well. @Suiko

Neutral:

Cedric - Not much is known of the halfling. Not sure if he likes me or not but we only just met so it is understandable. @Balatro
Jacob - Unsure of him, very stubborn to a fault but seems to know when to do the right thing. @Sir Saltington

Wary:
Mila - Never trust that woman. @Raith

Unsure:
Tybalt - I have reasons of being unsure of you, and you do of me. But at least we aren't trying to kill each other now. @Tybalt
Alanna - You are a
mystery, I can never tell what you think about me. @Sir_Ashington
Alexander Wise - I once thought you a competent and wise man. I can now see that the adventure ranks higher on your priorities than our lives do. This may be my last voyage, time will tell. @Ddaug02

Disliked:

Hated:

Forgotten:

Missed:

Goren - My one true person, I messed up and now I have to live with that. I am sorry. @Raith
Robert - You made me a better person, but we made mistakes that I feel are unforgivable. I miss you, but do not wish to see you ever again. @ACU20

Log of Activity

Arrives in Northern Kingdom
Meets Ardy Tideborne
Joins the Tideboune House
Finds Tybalt, A fight begins with Morna escaping into the ocean.
Morna Fights with a Caparrii girl.
Morna Meets Fronslin and tries to kill him but he escapes with a holw in his hand
Morna Finds Tybalt again. Fight ensues again with Morna getting shot in the knee. Fixed by Darko
Morna Finds Fronslin again and tries to kill him by stabbing him in the back. She is then shot in the leg by Eldacyrn Hare and leaps into Harbor and gets a nasty infection that is fixed by Goren.
Morna Begins To go into Hiding and begins to fall in love with Goren
Morna Meets Tybalt again another fight ensues this time Morna getting shot in the back and falling off a building to another roof. Fixed by Goren and Frost but nearly dies.
In hiding again...
[SECRET]
Attempts to capture Violet but is prevented by Storm
In Hiding up north near Stormhold & Winterguard
Runs into Tybalt in the naught, they talk and it is revealed that Morna is Tybalt's half sister. Morna leaves then shoots Tybalt in the back.
Morna discovers Goren is dead and goes mad wanting to kill someone.
Goes to Azerport to kill Tybalt. With the help of Lizzy, Tybalt captures Morna and moves her to Aellyr.
Morna escapes
Goes to Grafjell and has Melosa
Leaves Melosa with Mila for her to be safe.
Goes to the sorrows
Comes back completely different
Kills Mila in a fit of rage
Begins to have feelings for Jayden
Goren trapss and tortures Morna trying to get her to be normal again
She escapes when Grey tries to kill them both with fire
Sneaks into Aellyr to get Melosa and is cpatured by robert
Finds out she is Pregnant.... AGAIN
Escapes Robert but he follows
She fights with Robert
Salheira interferrs
Morna knocks out Robert and gets Salheira to leave
She takes Robert to Lydel, Salheira follows
Another confrontation with Salheira
Removes Robert from Lydel Taking him to a place called Kaygr which he has a key to a home there.
Has another baby >.>
Moves to Sundown
Gets in a fight involving Tybalt
Tybalt Dies, while the killing blow was not Morna's, her shot was what caused him to falter and be killed by Scardrac
Morna takes his bow
Moves to Lydel to start her new life
Arrested and Tortured by Engem's
Escapes with the help of Duncan
Meets the Engem's again and threaten to rip her heart out if she doesn't help them get Duncan back.
Meets them yet AGAIN and a fight ensues with one of them holding her child at knife point.
Duncan goes with them.
Duncan comes back, different but they fix him.
Morna and Robert go to Sundown which lead to three dead. None by Morna's hand
Morna and Robert capture Raven
Morna is attacked by a stranger
Morna is attacked by Raigo
Goes into hiding
Chases Robert when he threatens to kill someone
Robert kills Salheria and Morna chases him deep into the desert
He tells her he loves her then slips off the ledge to his death
Morna becomes depressed after burying her lover
Morna meets Narali
Narali tries to help Morna get through the tough time.
Morna attempts suicide over her loss and Mila's constant antagonizing
Morna is arrested by Dark'et who gets the location of Robert's body from her
After leaving she runs to Robert's grave to move the body so no one can have it
Come back to Aellyr and slowly falls in love with Narali
Meets Dahlia
Becomes engaged to Narali
Is killed by Raigo
Revived to find Narali has moved on
Everything turns to crap
Morna goes back to her old ways
Tortures Alanna
Gets in a few fights with Tybalt
Goren retuns
Becomes friends with Goren
Robert returns..
[Redacted]
Goren and Morna get engaged
Morna runs the inn in Queen's Port
Goren commits suicide
Morna is depressed
Morna dies in childbirth
Turns out Morna never died
Currently staying in Falendraal/Vallee de mai/Queen's Port
Becomes a Priestess.
Wakes Froslin from a coma
She slowly gains her old self back through mediation.
She meets a woman named Moon who reminds her alot of her self, Morna Pities her.
Morna is killed by Moon
Morna is revied and confused
Morna never returns to Falandraal

Joins the Eyes of Silas
Goes on two expeditions, injured during the second.

Skills

Fighting
Overall: Pretty skilled but slowly fading as she has less and less practice to keep it up.

Long swords - Low
Short swords - Fairly well trained. She knows how to use one pretty well.
Daggers - Quite talented with a dagger. Having had a ton of training and constant use of them.
Throwing knives - She is extremely talented with throwing knives but having lots of RP training and constant use of them.
Crossbows - She is ok. Having had a LITTLE training.
Bow - Laughable
Hand-To-Hand - She is quite strong so she could hold her own very well in hand to hand combat.
Dueling - She sees no point in it and it reflects poorly on how she does in a match.

Survival
Overall: Expert

Tracking - She is a fairly good tracker.
Hunting - Very good at making traps and other devices for hunting.
Fire building - Great
First aid - She knows a bit about first aid, mainly how to fix your most basic injuries.
Stealth - A fantastic sneaker, she knows how to cling to shadows and avoid making sounds when moving if necessary.

Crafting
Overall: Poor

Social
Overall: Alright

Humor - She has an alright sense of humor
Wit - She can be VERY witty
Trustworthiness - Extremely low
Wisdom - Not very wise but she is slowly becoming more wise with age
Defuse hostile situation - Poor
Making new friends - Terrible but once you become her friend she will help you in what ever way she can.
Lie - She is a great liar.

Psychological
Overall: Unstable
Mental Disorders:
Dissociative identity disorder - Morna does not have alternate personalities but she sometimes it may seem that she does. Often brought on by extreme stress Morna will turn slightly sociopathic and drop all emotions and thus lossing her conscience and doing terrible things. This is not the fault of another personality. Morna is Morna and is the only personality.

Sociopath-ism - Results from high stress casing her to lose emotions and thus become a sociopath. It is always present but becomes more dominate in times of great stress or turmoil.

Emotional Stability: EXTREMELY UNSTABLE

Handling stress - Very poor. She has a low tolerance for stress.
Controling herself - Moderate unless under a lot of stress or if angered then it becomes more difficult.
Sleep at night - For the most part okay but she is often plagued by night terrors usually only when stressed out.
Getting up in the morning - Perfect, she always has the drive to get up and get to work, especially when under stress.
Memory - She has a GREAT memory, she rarely forgets anything.

Education
Overall: Moderate-Low

Can Read/Write?: She can in common only.

The Arts: -
Music: -
Science: -

Anatomy: Pretty well knows the human anatomy in and out along with basic anatomy of most animals.
Geography: Basic knowledge
Medicine: Very basic
Agriculture: She is learning how to farm, it is a tough task but she has done a lot harder.
Engineering: -
History: She has a secret passion for history and knows quite a bit but she hides this knowledge.

Religion: She worships the goddess Vermella
Warfare: Knows a bit about it but is no expert by any means.

Ettiquette: Low

Penmanship: -
Mathematics: Moderate
Architecture: Underground buildings she is fairly talented at.
Navigation: She is a great navigator but rarely has the means or need to show it.

Arithmetic: -
Writing: She is an alright writer, your basic notes and such, she could by no means write a book or something.
Prose: Low
Poetry: -
Formal Writing: -
Language: Common, Mok'yra
Philosophy: -

Trade Skills: A fairly talented leather worker and she is good at making your basic clothing, noting extravagant or amazing
Other:

Songs

Theme

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
How is Goren loved? He was about to KILL her on multiple occasions *doesn't bother to check where he's at on relations*

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
How is Goren loved? He was about to KILL her on multiple occasions *doesn't bother to check where he's at on relations*
Stuff happened and he took her in when everyone else was trying to kill her and well stuff happened :p *LONG STORY*