Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Morna - Ex-Bandit Leader

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Few small updates.
Relations list removed as it was getting enormous.
If you really wanna know how Morna feels about your character then ask. :p

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I ask :3
Fer both Tybs and Allindra!
Tybalt: Hated- She still hates his guts but won't do anything about it. Old habits die hard. ;)
Allindra: Pities- Ehh.. She feels awful about Allindra and wishes she could make it better but knows that is impossible.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Bringing this character back for a bit while one of my characters go MIA for awhile-
May keep her around if things are interesting.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Updated a bit. It was this character who was at the Sundown Isle event! She is now in possession of five solid gold bars- :D

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Updates all over. This is now a fully active character.
I may add a relations list back eventually.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Updated relations and such, finally re added them. I only have recent interactions and those who left a mark on her. If you feel you should be on there, lemme know!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Few updates here and there. Mainly updated her pictures because the old ones were overly "Pretty and young". Morna has gotten quite older seeing as she is a human.

Also Morna discovered and named a new type of tree today while on the Eyes of Silas trip!
It is called the Sábhá Tree. Pretty much a giant tree with Birch and Oak mixed trunk, spruce leaves and the middle of the tree is entirely hallow and livable. The crew used these trees as shelter on the new island. Sabha is short for Sábháilteacht which means Safety or Home in Irish (Lucanford IG). :D

New Picture of older Morna minus chain mail, owl, and the sword, still not perfect. Still looks overly young and pretty.
tumblr_n5djmtyEPI1tav0tpo1_250.jpg

Sábhá Tree

Large-
2015-07-25_19.48.13.png
Small-
2015-07-25_21.56.19.png

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Few updates to this event character. Added relations and is currently suffering a head wound.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
And another few updates. Has suffered a bite wound to the leg now as well. May be the last updates for awhiiiile.