Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Morna - Ex-Bandit Leader

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Log of Activity
Arrives in Northern Kingdom
Meets Ardy Tideborne
Joins the Tideboune House
Finds Tybalt, A fight begins with Morna escaping into the ocean.
Morna Fights with a Caparrii girl.
Morna Meets Fronslin and tries to kill him but he escapes with a holw in his hand
Morna Finds Tybalt again. Fight ensues again with Morna getting shot in the knee. Fixed by Darko
Morna Finds Fronslin again and tries to kill him by stabbing him in the back. She is then shot in the leg by Eldacyrn Hare and leaps into Harbor and gets a nasty infection that is fixed by Goren.
Morna Begins To go into Hiding and begins to fall in love with Goren
Morna Meets Tybalt again another fight ensues this time Morna getting shot in the back and falling off a building to another roof. Fixed by Goren and Frost but nearly dies.
In hiding again...
[SECRET]
Attempts to capture Violet but is prevented by Storm

Kill List
1. Tybalt
2. Eldacyrn Hare
3. Storm
I wonder how many kill list she is on eh xD?

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Few updates to Relations and Log of Activity
If you think you should be added to the relations just say so! I am forgetful :p

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Why are you in hiding ;)

Also, the person That killed Violet isn't doing to well, when she comes back you should try that again ;)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Might be awhile, there are /multiple/ reasons for why she is in hiding and Tybalt is only one :p She will make her return soon...

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Well only one person ICly knows where she is and he is with her sooooooo.... Guess you have to track her xD
He knows of Goren and frost is close to her.
Goren is dead.
He knows Fronslin is Frost......
Fronslin told Tybalt he was going to hide up north ;)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Up north is very general.... Have fun searching the entire northern part of Altera!
*Secretly seeks new hidey hole*

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Up north is very general.... Have fun searching the entire northern part of Altera!
*Secretly seeks new hidey hole*
I will.. :p starting from Heavens Reach...... That being Fronslins old home. Also I need to speak with some of the more Northern people for knowledge of the land.
*spent whole life in only the south*

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Well I say good luck! Shall be fun... Better hurry before she starts hunting YOU ;)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Pshhh one person hunting me, I count on Fronslin to do right in the end.
Even then only two
Oh? You think so? Well, I guess we will see... But I doubt he will be on /your/ side :p I mean he has helped her before, he did help her attempt to kidnap Violet...

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Oh? You think so? Well, I guess we will see... But I doubt he will be on /your/ side :p I mean he has helped her before, he did help her attempt to kidnap Violet...
Yep..... I bet she be recruited soon
*swiftly calls upon Marr and The Brotherhood*