Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mount and Blade (Warband)

matyio

The original mute
Great game, but unless you get mods for multiplayer it's whoevers the luckiest wins. Great single player though.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Awesome gane.
Loved it
Still love it
Singleplayer being a epic level 70 demigod
Dowloaded i have no mltiplauer

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
Bah... Just get your own land and then have the infantry be Nords, the cavalery be Swadian and the archers be Sarranid and Now Cole at me any army.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Mountainblade, couldnt resist :3 And is this game free? Sounds like something i might play.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
And its Mount And Blade not mountain blade. But how to field battle khergits they always surround me with their horse archers and bomb down my spearmen in the flanks.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Mount & Blade, despite its graphics, is still rated as THE best Medieval First/Third Person Shooter (figher?), as stated even by TotalBiscuit. It's definitely something to look into :p

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Yeah I think it is.

But yeah, I'm definitely in M&B for the Single Player aspect. I was recently simply trading, because I actually find it fun :3

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Napoleonic is just multiplayer... Shame though... But *gets distracted by Polo's signature...*
*loses trail of thought*