Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mount and Blade (Warband)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I believe you will find you have traded your soul for a partner there, Mario... :l

Nords have awesome infantry... however Swadia was always the win for me xD

And when press ctrl and space when moving on the map, you speed up time. It's very helpful :p

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Uhm...
*only knows because he used to cheat a lot and one day forgot to switch cheating on*

Yeeeeaaaahh......!

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Yeah... That only works when you have cheats on :p

With cheats on you can also hold Ctrl and click somewhere on the map to instantly travel there :3

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
No, speeding time up works without cheats too. You click where you're going and just hold down ctrl and space. There is no such thing in original M&B though, only Warband and on.
Teleporting works only with cheats. You hold ctrl and click anywhere you want. It also allows you to upgrade troops and get money by pressing ctrl x in inventory or party screens. You can knock enemies out too with ctrl f4...

Before you start the game on the launching tab, press options and enable cheats if you want to play like that xD

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Ctrl + Space is even faster speeding which is only usable with cheats on, isn't it?

Then we have holding space without cheats. I think.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Accept unless you really want to keep him to irritate Swadia. Selling him back gives good money, and refusing to sell him back decreases your honor.

Only never sell them when you're at war with the faction you captured a Lord from. It'll make their army smaller as the captured Lord won't be able to fight then.

EDIT: Sniped :(

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Ctr+space is a completely legit way of fast forwarding time... i have no mods or cheats enabled whatsoever :p