Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mountain Town] Aeroch Nor

DramaticBandGeek

Lord of Altera
In Game Name : DramaticBandGeek
RP Name: Darten
Reason For Joining : Roleplaying With Both Olivasterson And Goldengem, along with a tour of the city so far and, I like it...
Race : Human (With Unique Abilities)
House : None
What Can You Contribute To The Town? : I am talented in speech, so I can contribute all things that require such. I also have strengths in fighting and, going with my role play character, good with some crafting/forging.
Job : Politician. And soldier sometimes, when needed. And If required in the future, a Teacher.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Also accepted from my end. Now to play the waiting game and wait for Kharn! :D

Also, look up Societas Magnanimus on the forums for the politician job. That's our main political side (along with Hawklight [Kharn is Hawklight])

Olivasterson

Villager
From my end I would say accepted, but Kharn has the power. Also, I probably mentioned this before, but it takes a bit of RP experiance as a miner/mason/blacksmith to become a Forgemaster. However, talking to Crayton (ThatGuy090) would accelerate you on your path to becoming a Forgemaster.
Also, finishing off projects sounds like a really good skill. Does that include decoration?
When you say RP experience, do you mean just getting to know the city and residents better because forgemasters are hold more esteem? or do you mean the job itself, like what's asked of a blacksmith/mason/miner?
Is Crayton a Forgemaster?
It would be a first to decorate commercially, but historically I've had no problems it. What I was leaning towards is helping materialize the ideas of others. In the sense that the initial design is something I have trouble imagining, but the actual building of an already thought out project and helping with flaws is what I'm good at.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
In Game Name : Olivasterson
RP Name : Othis Stoneborn
Reason for joining :
Seeing as my character's a dwarf, I thought it would be most feasible to join a dwarven style city. Aeroch Nor's pretty ideal. Plus a little RPing with Goldengem brought me to it.
Race : Stoneborn Dwarf
House : None of yet.
What can you contribute to the town? : I consider myself really well organized, and it rubs off onto my minecraft playstyle. In other words, I'm good at making things neat and logical. I'm also comfortable with straightforward tasks, such as finishing project tasks (like a wall segment, so pretty much grunt work hehe). I've played since alpha on pvp servers, so my skill in fighting is pretty developed.
Job: Forgemaster. New builds are not my strongest point, but collecting and arranging for others is my speciality.
ye
In Game Name : DramaticBandGeek
RP Name: Darten
Reason For Joining : Roleplaying With Both Olivasterson And Goldengem, along with a tour of the city so far and, I like it...
Race : Human (With Unique Abilities)
House : None
What Can You Contribute To The Town? : I am talented in speech, so I can contribute all things that require such. I also have strengths in fighting and, going with my role play character, good with some crafting/forging.
Job : Politician. And soldier sometimes, when needed. And If required in the future, a Teacher.
Both Accepted. Reece, sort them out with some houses in the Lower Valley.

Braveheart1324

Villager
Application
In Game Name : Braveheart42
RP Name : Stevenson Veryan "The Brave Knight"
Reason for joining : Need a permanent home. Also Role Playing with Matrota.
Race : Elf
House : None, at least, not yet.
What can you contribute to the town? : I can help out with any building projects needed, just give me orders. Also, I guess Role Play reasons would be to protect the town and help it along.
Job: Soldier

jared

Loyal Servant of Altera
In Game Name : matrota
RP Name : Matrota Silverblade
Reason for joining : I want a permanent home, even if i'm a traveler. A man has to have a place to crash at night, right? My friend is also wanting to join and it looks just plain awesome!
Race : Matrota is a human.
House : Not sure what "house" means... Sorry 'bout that. If it helps he always wears a symbol on his clothes that's like a gold circle on green.
What can you contribute to the town? : I'm a friendly RP'er with extensive history, I'm helpful in and out of character, and i plan on having a decent wheat farm so i can feed myself and starving people.
Job: Matrota is a wheat farmer at heart, but thoroughly enjoys adventuring. He plans to have a home in the town that isn't incredible, but nice enough to be comfy. He's not going to always use it, but a home base is nice to have for a Traveler like him.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Application
In Game Name : Braveheart42
RP Name : Stevenson Veryan "The Brave Knight"
Reason for joining : Need a permanent home. Also Role Playing with Matrota.
Race : Elf
House : None, at least, not yet.
What can you contribute to the town? : I can help out with any building projects needed, just give me orders. Also, I guess Role Play reasons would be to protect the town and help it along.
Job: Soldier
In Game Name : matrota
RP Name : Matrota Silverblade
Reason for joining : I want a permanent home, even if i'm a traveler. A man has to have a place to crash at night, right? My friend is also wanting to join and it looks just plain awesome!
Race : Matrota is a human.
House : Not sure what "house" means... Sorry 'bout that. If it helps he always wears a symbol on his clothes that's like a gold circle on green.
What can you contribute to the town? : I'm a friendly RP'er with extensive history, I'm helpful in and out of character, and i plan on having a decent wheat farm so i can feed myself and starving people.
Job: Matrota is a wheat farmer at heart, but thoroughly enjoys adventuring. He plans to have a home in the town that isn't incredible, but nice enough to be comfy. He's not going to always use it, but a home base is nice to have for a Traveler like him.

Both Accepted. Speak To Goldengem about Sorting houses out for the both of you.

And Braveheart, you can be a town Guard if you want.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
The market place is coming along nicely... Just need to demolish build a place for the events and games to be held... And the feast of course.

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
so i was walking around the town when i found this....

2013-01-30_20.07.27.png

so yeah none of you were on at the time, but someone thought it funny to dump some sand on the boathouse and the path behind it not seen in this pic. But at least as far as griefing goes this is minor....

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
so i was walking around the town when i found this....

View attachment 19187

so yeah none of you were on at the time, but someone thought it funny to dump some sand on the boathouse and the path behind it not seen in this pic. But at least as far as griefing goes this is minor....
Oh that! :p That was a by product of Readj copying the ship from Harlaus and porting it :p Don't worry though, it's been fixed.

ectoBiologist

Villager
Application
In Game Name : TotoroCake
RP Name : Silas Makar
Reason for joining : I was led to it through Roleplay, and would really like to help build and whatnot.
Race : Caparii
House : None.
What can you contribute to the town? : I'm good with housing, shops, walls, and waterworks. Put me to it, I'll get it done.
Job: He doesn't have one at the moment, and is in the market for a job, preferably a Stableman or a Mechanic/Blacksmith.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Application
In Game Name : TotoroCake
RP Name : Silas Makar
Reason for joining : I was led to it through Roleplay, and would really like to help build and whatnot.
Race : Caparii
House : None.
What can you contribute to the town? : I'm good with housing, shops, walls, and waterworks. Put me to it, I'll get it done.
Job: He doesn't have one at the moment, and is in the market for a job, preferably a Stableman or a Mechanic/Blacksmith.
A stablesman? Fancy! We do always appreciate a blacksmith, but you could run our first stables? :D I'd say accepted from my end, but Kharn wears the pants in this town. If you are added, I may have some way to test your skills? :3