Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mountain Town] Aeroch Nor

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Application
In Game Name : TotoroCake
RP Name : Silas Makar
Reason for joining : I was led to it through Roleplay, and would really like to help build and whatnot.
Race : Caparii
House : None.
What can you contribute to the town? : I'm good with housing, shops, walls, and waterworks. Put me to it, I'll get it done.
Job: He doesn't have one at the moment, and is in the market for a job, preferably a Stableman or a Mechanic/Blacksmith.
*Insert Compliment*
Yada yada, Accepted.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
w00t! :D Thanks :)

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
To summarise, I would say, they are similar to Diplomats.
They handle the... politics between Towns, after a Diplomat has started the Relation.
They can put in views, ideas of what to add to the town or change. But it will (most likely) need a majority vote.
And they handle the "laws" of the town.

EDIT: But ask Goldengem/Dav'id for more information.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
To summarise, I would say, they are similar to Diplomats.
They handle the... politics between Towns, after a Diplomat has started the Relation.
They can put in views, ideas of what to add to the town or change. But it will (most likely) need a majority vote.
And they handle the "laws" of the town.

EDIT: But ask Goldengem/Dav'id for more information.
Seems interesting...

Backstay

Lord of Altera
In Game Name: Backstay​
RP Name: Arthur Oathbringer​
Reason for joining: Because of the coolness. And I haven't been a member of a town for real for some time. Except for Harlaus of course.​
Race: Humanly Human​
House: House Arcturus​
What can you contribute to the town?: A few things I guess. I like politics and diplomacy, and I'm also a pretty decent builder. I can also help by being a part of the town :p
Job: PoliticianDiplomat. You approved of it :p

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
In Game Name: Backstay
RP Name: Arthur Oathbringer
Reason for joining: Because of the coolness. And I haven't been a member of a town for real for some time. Except for Harlaus of course.
Race: Humanly Human
House: House Arcturus
What can you contribute to the town?: A few things I guess. I like politics and diplomacy, and I'm also a pretty decent builder. I can also help by being a part of the town :p
Job: PoliticianDiplomat. You approved of it :p
Yuppers Accepted.

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
Character Profile: Click Here
In Game Name: coolblox
RP Name: Jeffrey Mournstar
Reason for joining: Because Jeffrey is currently living on the streets with his rats and needs a well better place to settle in. And because giant mountains with cities in them are awesome!
Race: Human-er than the average Human
House: Currently Arcturus but in OOC not RP. May be willing to join a different house... maybe.
What can you contribute to the town?: Well let's see. I could help provide resources for the city's needs. Including stone (multiple types), wood, minerals, possibly tools and armor, and food.
Job: I would like to be a trader to sell my wares.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Reason for joining: Because Jeffrey is currently living on the streets with his rats and needs a well better place to settle in. And because giant mountains with cities in them are awesome!
House: Currently Arcturus but in OOC not RP. May be willing to join a different house... maybe.
What can you contribute to the town?: Well let's see. I could help provide resources for the city's needs. Including stone (multiple types), wood, minerals, possibly tools and armor, and food.
On my end, I'd say accepted. Kharn makes the big decisions though. Any who, if you do join, I think I could sell you the house by Arthur's, and I'm sure I could build you a shop when I'm free (AKA, not a slave).

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Sure sure Accepted. Yada Yada.. *Points to Dav'id* speak to him.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
welp now to go barter to the syrien to let golden go for hte price of a shiny rock or two...
I'm there for about a month, but don't worry. When I return, I will turn Aeroch Nor into a city that looks like it's preparing for war, but is being expanded by trade/politics :3

Decca

Lord of Altera
In Game Name : Littledecca
RP Name : Rose Ayne
Reason for joining : I love the town and my roleplay character's friends are there. I am really interested in helping and I really like the people that live there.
Race : Wood elf
House : None
What can you contribute to the town? : I can help bring supplies in and help people out. I am on almost everyday so I could bring in money and things we need
Job: I would most like to be a farmer as I like being able to do something all the time but if there is no space or I couldnt do it, I would be a trader