Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mountain Village]{Moderate} Vigil's Rest

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
War was all but declared on Vigils Rest by the occupants of the Rebel Lavoyard-Forces.

The leaders of Vigils Rest, Naelwyn and Tzemik, will refuse to tolerate this threat on their loved ones, guests, and family.

@Chayennex @Scardrac @The Courier @Gregor
Conflict resolved within one hour. Two individuals have had judgements rendered - Neither is to return to the grounds of Vigil's rest without consequence. Their host liege has remitted similar.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Wait what?

EDIT: to the reason being unwelcome :0
Because Tzemik is a grudgey, angsty BUTT

(Multiple folks who professed to be related to Alanna in past times - and tze is WAY behind the times- came here and caused trouble, so Tzemik can only presume Alanna will cause the same amount of trouble xD
this will probably change if they ever RP though )

... Its not like they know his name :I

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera

(Multiple folks who professed to be related to Alanna in past times - and tze is WAY behind the times- came here and caused trouble, so Tzemik can only presume Alanna will cause the same amount of trouble xD
Hahah, damn. I never noticed it that way, I thought Alanna was a pretty good influence. Dayum.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera

... Its not like they know his name :I
I deny all claims of knowing this "Alanna Rhett"

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I deny all claims of knowing this "Alanna Rhett"
Did I mention Tzemik is totally behind the times IC? xD

She once asked a character how their wife was doing (It was many OOC months post-divorce for that character)...

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Did I mention Tzemik is totally behind the times IC? xD

She once asked a character how their wife was doing (It was many OOC months post-divorce for that character)...
I think Som was there for that?

Aaaawkward