Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

my character bio (well what he can remember)

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Haha you dont have to go OOC in the forums that's for the server only but its good to see your getting in the habit of using them :)

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
(OOC) I've been accused of meta-gameing in the past, and I thought makeing the destinction here would be a good idea.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
So if an elf and a dwarf got married and had a child... would the child be medium height?

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
(OOC) Yep, dwarfs are short and fat, elves are tall and thin, which I reacon makes a mediam-ish sized person. (I'll put some credits in here, firstly the authors of planet B, I "borrowed" the corupt program idea from them, Secondly, who ever set up Hollow world, forums and server, ectra. Thirdly Madman, who intruded me to hollow world and lastly Lord VanGarrett, Jak to name just a few of the great Darkwood residents. Thanks everybody.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
(OOC) I've made my decision, I'm going to change my RP character, in RP the main point is too escape his pursuers (but in reality I'll use it to increase my capacity for RP.)

matyio

The original mute
So this is what your going to change to at my rp event? Interesting. Oh and I assume the being with a 3 above their head was me?

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
yep Xen, although its now rapidly fluctuating between 3 and -3. and by the way the smilies aren't ment to be smilies. (brackets plus commas have that effect.)

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
right deleting all post refering to me being a computer program and starting at page 1/2

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Right back to square 1 here everyone go the no go from legion and the mods, will make new RP soon.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Finale: Death: It was stupid really, I decided to swim back across the river to Darkwood. I cracked the ice with my axe and dived in. I was fine until the water refroze and even that wasn't a problem, the problem came when I started blacking out, just a second before my axe broke the surface, when I came round a few seconds later, I reliesed that I had black out instead of going to paradise, then I panicked and blacked out for the final time.