Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Nation States](Forum RP) The ball of the lion of August

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*as the Prefect said, about 15 minutes after he had finished talking, a few servants would go around finding and politely asking World Leaders and their delegates (not the whole delegation) to follow them to the Victory Room, which would be a few minutes away, in a different wing of the Arclin. Once they would arrive, they would quickly notice a deep silence reigning in the room, only periodically interrupted by pages being turned. The room would be moderate in size, showcasing a few chairs and seats, and a table, probably fitting the standards of a private conference room. The servants would let the world leaders enter, as well as a few Arc guards (and others), who would take quiet positions near the doors.*
main.jpeg
*as the guests would quickly notice, the sound of pages being turned would come from one of the room's seats, in which a woman would be silently reading the economic newspaper. Upon closer inspection, one could describe the woman as a tall, blonde figure, wearing much more practical, military suiting. The overall appearance would quite fit the painting seen before, although with less flamboyant vestments. She would then lower her journal, before stating:*

750.jpg
Natalia Poklonskaya : 3
It just had to be her XD

''I do quite love reading the people's newspapers, and learn about their gossips and most absurd beliefs. It reminds me why we're here, on top.''

*she'd smile briefly, before welcoming the guests*

''I appreciate your presences here, Herrs und Fraus. As you probably know by now, I am Karlia, of the Krone family.''

Gaby

Lord of Altera
all the housekeepers got filed in, except for Housekeeper Paraniace.
the other three murmur to each other, asking what happened. Housekeeper Keirattin comments that she's pretty sure she saw Housekeeper Paraniace dancing suspiciously close to one of the nobles. they drop the subject out of respect.

Housekeeper Keirattin sits on a chair far away from Ms Krone. the others join her.

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
The Roach moves in to the room to sit. While a portion of his entourage gather behind his seat(The other portion still dancing out.), he crosses his arms infront of himself. Sunglasses on.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Morganth Seprentine II would enter the room, followed by two of her guards, if allowed. Moving to sit down, smiling politely at the others as she does.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
President Sinclair and Representative Demetrius Basilisk would both enter and give short bows in respect for Karlia von Krone.

"It is an honor to make your aquaintence, Kaiserin," Sinclair would say in greeting. "We are honored to have been granted an audience here in your magnificent halls."

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Mechanica and its entourage of 12 enter the room, Mechanica giving the traditional Mechanica Rationalis salute of a polite nod. They are an efficient people.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Only Adam and his daughter were part of the God Send Entourage. Entering the room and giving a greetings of a kneel.

"A pleasure to meet you, Karlia von Krone."

<Eve> "How are you?"

The two moving to make room for anyone else entering afterwards.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
President Sinclair and Representative Demetrius Basilisk would both enter and give short bows in respect for Karlia von Krone.

"It is an honor to make your aquaintence, Kaiserin," Sinclair would say in greeting. "We are honored to have been granted an audience here in your magnificent halls."
Your compliments are quite appreciated, good president Sinclair. Your honor is duly noted. I am also sharing such feelings. *she'd say with a nod back*

Mechanica and its entourage of 12 enter the room, Mechanica giving the traditional Mechanica Rationalis salute of a polite nod. They are an efficient people.
Only Adam and his daughter were part of the God Send Entourage. Entering the room and giving a greetings of a kneel.
"A pleasure to meet you, Karlia von Krone."
<Eve> "How are you?"
The two moving to make room for anyone else entering afterwards.
*she nod to the Mechanica, then turn her blue gaze to the man, and the young lady entering with him*

''It is a pleasure to finally meet all of you aswell, mein world leader friends.''
*she'd then answer Eve's question casually.*

''Fine, and you? It is quite uncommon to see young ladies interested in politics, in the Arc nation..''
*she'd smile*

''As the most honorable Prefect Crenswood *she'd sigh slightly* already mentionned, we are more then pleased at your presences here, on our national holiday. I hope the celebrations fit your tastes?''
*she'd show a stark smile*

The Courier

Lord of Altera
''Fine, and you? It is quite uncommon to see young ladies interested in politics, in the Arc nation..''
*she'd smile*

''As the most honorable Prefect Crenswood *she'd sigh slightly* already mentionned, we are more then pleased at your presences here, on our national holiday. I hope the celebrations fit your tastes?''
*she'd show a stark smile*
<Eve> replied first. Giving a small jovial smile under her visor. "Well, when your dad's the Prophet of God and Dictator of our country. . you kinda get forced into politics." Lightly nudging her father's side afterwards.

Adam would hold up his hands defensively, a small chuckle leaving his helmet afterwards. However, he did comment on the tastes.

"Far too sinful for a man of God, I'm afraid. Although I deeply appreciated the taste of the food."

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
"Far too sinful for a man of God, I'm afraid. Although I deeply appreciated the taste of the food."
*she'd have a faint laugh*
''Sinful? So am I to assume you are one of the faith-motivated leaders of this world, Herr Adam? Quite interesting.''

*a slight smirk could be seen on her face, as she would say those words in a courteous manner, already very well knowing all the answers*

''the Arc elite has... always been a quite isolated circle. Said circle grew quite high interest in knowing what laid beyond the frontiers of the once backwards, isolationist and tradition-bound Imperium, which used to prevent civilians from even leaving the state. Our military state is, by far, a much better alternative, although there remains much to do to try to create links between the Arc people and the rest of the world. Even now, the... wildest stereotypes run around, especially concerning countries like Corvermell or Mechanica Rationalis, as you call it.''

Gaby

Lord of Altera
''the Arc elite has... always been a quite isolated circle. Said circle grew quite high interest in knowing what laid beyond the frontiers of the once backwards, isolationist and tradition-bound Imperium, which used to prevent civilians from even leaving the state. Our military state is, by far, a much better alternative, although there remains much to do to try to create links between the Arc people and the rest of the world. Even now, the... wildest stereotypes run around, especially concerning countries like Corvermell or Mechanica Rationalis, as you call it.''
Housekeeper Pausina raises a brow.

"what... stereotypes?"

meanwhile, Housekeeper Paraniace... is either dispelling those stereotypes, or reinforcing them.
depends on what the stereotypes are.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Housekeeper Pausina raises a brow.

"what... stereotypes?"

meanwhile, Housekeeper Paraniace... is either dispelling those stereotypes, or reinforcing them.
depends on what the stereotypes are.
*she'd fold her hands together*

''the... tribal kind.''

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Morgan, Fenir and Elysia would enter the room, looking around somewhat, a mutual bored expression on Fenir and Morgan's face and a blank mask of a face for Elysia.

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Monarch Draven of Makorath arrives quite late accompanied by two soldiers in light exo-suits. He heads to Karlia and gives a Makorathian bow while the two soldiers salute. "It is a great honor to meet you finally Karlia von Krone, and in especially a jewel of Arcturix architectural beauty. Please excuse my lateness, I was delayed with some matters in the capital."

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Housekeeper Pausina is significantly confused.

"that... makes no sense. Corvermell is not, and never has been, ruled by individual tribes. our nation is more of a theocratic confederacy than a....

... Upresh is the tribal nation! they admit it themselves! I don't understand-"

Housekeeper Keirattin explains.

"she means mud huts, spears, grass skirts, idol worship, ooga booga boo."

Housekeeper Paraniace looks at her quizzically.

"wha... our "huts" are made of stone, spears are a common traditional weapon that was used through much of history, why would we wear grass skirts when the selvalla have had a rich and storied tradition of weaving, and "ooga booga boo" is not even close to the phoenetics of the-"

Keirattin puts a hand on her shoulder.
"that's why they're stereotypes."

The Courier

Lord of Altera
"I personally think some stereotypes have truth in them. That's why they're stereotypes."

Adam said, remembering the depictions of God Send's Chosen. A hidden smile gracing the Prophet's lips as he had an internal giggle.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
"I personally think some stereotypes have truth in them. That's why they're stereotypes."

Adam said, remembering the depictions of God Send's Chosen. A hidden smile gracing the Prophet's lips as he had an internal giggle.
Housekeeper Pausina looks to him with a distraught look on her face.

"..... ooga booga boo?"