Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Nation States](Forum RP) The ball of the lion of August

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Mechanica would politely say farewell to Keirattin, the technophobic she is, and head towards the center of the room to socialize with someone else.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Mechanica would politely say farewell to Keirattin, the technophobic she is, and head towards the center of the room to socialize with someone else.
Housekeeper Keirattin somehow... doesn't want him to go.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Morgan and Elysia would smile at the representative of Mechanica as they saw the instance in the center of the room. Morgan would speak in his usual tone that was honey poured over a boulder "Greetings to you, Mechanica. So, what do you think of this event?"

Fenir on the other hand would still be shamelessly flirting with the women of the party.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
and Laica and Eve go looking for things to eat.

Nihere Pausina giggles.

"exposed shoulders... I keep forgetting standards are different here. it just looks to me like the hall's full of prudes pretending their money can buy good taste. now... if I was planning this party, it would be... much more interesting. though, I'd leave the planning to Auska. she was always good with that sort of thing. oh yes, the sort of wild vermellan dances. there should be a place for a live orchestra to play. lots of drums, two choirs, perhaps some bass to change it up a bit. should be cheaper than all this gold, at the least.

ah... this is Von Khrone showing off, isn't it?"
"Do believe me when I say that I don't belong in such a room. I feel like the odd one out. Why, my armor barely even has decoration! Mayhaps a few embroiders here and there, but otherwise it's just plain steel. Now. . .if I may ask, could you possibly help my daughter with her fashion sense sometime? Or maybe the other Housekeeper who'm traveled off with her. In all honesty, don't let her know I said this, she's playing twinsies with me due to the fact she didn't know what to wear."

Adam would chuckle softly, glancing about towards the others of the room. The Prophet of God's face always holding a sincere warm smile.

"Come the time for a celebration in Corvermell, I'd be honored to attend. Somehow, I miss the lovely rays and methods of your people. Despite the fact I looked like a lobster for the first few days."

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Mechanica would return the smile and politely nod greetings to Morgan and Elysia.

"It's certainly a show of wealth. My own tastes tend to prefer function before form, but for some reason everyone thinks that means chrome everywhere. I do wonder if Krone will be in attendance."

@Gaby If Keirattin wants to continue the conversation with Mechanica, there would be another instance, in a female android form (same eyes, though) sampling some of the foods behind her.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
"Do believe me when I say that I don't belong in such a room. I feel like the odd one out. Why, my armor barely even has decoration! Mayhaps a few embroiders here and there, but otherwise it's just plain steel. Now. . .if I may ask, could you possibly help my daughter with her fashion sense sometime? Or maybe the other Housekeeper who'm traveled off with her. In all honesty, don't let her know I said this, she's playing twinsies with me due to the fact she didn't know what to wear."

Adam would chuckle softly, glancing about towards the others of the room. The Prophet of God's face always holding a sincere warm smile.

"Come the time for a celebration in Corvermell, I'd be honored to attend. Somehow, I miss the lovely rays and methods of your people. Despite the fact I looked like a lobster for the first few days."
"you looked like an adorable lobster, don't worry. and I'll see what we can do. money is tight right now, but it shouldn't be in the future.

as for Laica... hrm. she doesn't really wear nice clothes very often. I'll see what can be done with Eve. of course, personal fashion depends on personal taste, so I'd really have to know what sort of person she is."

Pausina smiles at Adam. she missed talking to her friend.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
"It's an excessive show of wealth... I couldn't agree more with you, Mechanica" Elysia would reply in her usual monotonous way. Morgan would blink somewhat before shaking his head "Krone's appearance would certainly spice up the evening. Thus far it's been a parade of flashy things" Morgan would state.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
"you looked like an adorable lobster, don't worry. and I'll see what we can do. money is tight right now, but it shouldn't be in the future.

as for Laica... hrm. she doesn't really wear nice clothes very often. I'll see what can be done with Eve. of course, personal fashion depends on personal taste, so I'd really have to know what sort of person she is."

Pausina smiles at Adam. she missed talking to her friend.
"I was not in any form adorable unless you are a sadist. The amount of aloe vera used on me in the ride home was immense. If you require funding, I'm certain I could hold a charity foundation, offering some of my own people the ability to go. Would help your tourism industry."

He would nod over the thought, trying himself to think of what his daughter enjoyed wearing. Teenagers, wearing tunics and belted pants.

"She's in a rebel phase. No longer likes dresses and likes to wear black tunic and pants. Great shame brought upon my name, oh woe be to her." The perfect amount of sarcasm and over extravagant voice acting in his sentences.

<Eve> "Borscht. . What even is borscht?" She'd ask Laica while sampling Borscht.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
@Gaby If Keirattin wants to continue the conversation with Mechanica, there would be another instance, in a female android form (same eyes, though) sampling some of the foods behind her.
Keirattin approaches what looks to her like another person. she doesn't know yet.
Untitled-1.png

"so! lots of uh.... robots, uh, synthetics...... metal people... lots of those around here, huh?"

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Keirattin approaches what looks to her like another person. she doesn't know yet.
View attachment 60581

"so! lots of uh.... robots, uh, synthetics...... metal people... lots of those around here, huh?"
That drawing gets the highest rating I've got to offer.

"Yes, Arcturix certainly does like its cyborgs. Borscht? It's certainly different from food back home."

The plate of food would be offered.

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
As the waiter's tray runs empty, Dmitri lets him go, "Go make with the fetching of more" he says, shoving said server into a crowd of nobles who flutter out of his way. Licking his fingers clean, he looks around to see what he's missed out on whilst feasting. Suddenly, two voices behind him catch his attention, more specifically the use of the word "Borscht". Turning his head at a frightening speed, Dmitri lumbers over, approaching the two women with a smile and a bow.

"Is nice to meetings you two, who said Borscht?" he asks plainly, a playfully curious look on his face.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*concerning the flirt attempts by several party, most of them would probably succeed, (even you, @Gaby ), with some Arc ladies and gents even returning the intentions... the Arc aristocracy can be very liberal, when it comes to that kind of things. (Blame it on the lack of religion).*

court 1.JPG
(imagine there's no throne, and the middle guy is standing up.)
*As the discussions and activities would go on, a faint bell would eventually ring on a few times, and the background orchestral music would drop in intensity, as most of the Arc aristocracy would turn towards the back of the main ballroom, where a platform would be visible, should onlookers walk closer. By now, most of the discussions (those of the nobles) would have lowered in volume, and would faintly disappear, as most of the attention would be turned in that direction, probably hinting to the Delegations to do so aswell. a strong voice would suddenly be heard from the direction in which the bell wouldve been heard, shouting;*

''In fealthy of Arc, we all honor thee, 68th Prefect of Arcturion!''
Joseph-Bonaparte.jpg

*This would be followed by the aristocrats and nobles almost instantly repeating those words in a murmur, as a white-clad man would show up on the platform, surrounded with various other men, their clothing demonstrating high-up positions. The middle man would then start talking, in a slow, wiseful tone. As he does so, the orchestra would begin replaying what seems to be the festivity's thematic hymn (Page one, first post, the song there.)*

''I would like to extend a welcoming and thankful hand to all those that came here to us, to attend the 543th Ball of the Lion of August! To the delegations of the world's proud nations, (*he would try to locate most of said delegations as he spoke*) Arcturix is grateful that you heeded our invitation, and deemed us worthy of offering your presence upon us! I am Prefect Arthur-Frederick Crenswood, Minister of the interior, and I will be your host for these grand celebrations!''

*one of the other men would lean and whisper something to the man, who would show a slight smirk as he listens*

''I was just informed that the world delegates and leaders will be awaited in the next fifteen minutes in the Room of Victory for a meeting with Her highness. It would seem some of you are quite interesting characters!''

*the man would then walk down the stairs and be available for talk if needed*

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
As the waiter's tray runs empty, Dmitri lets him go, "Go make with the fetching of more" he says, shoving said server into a crowd of nobles who flutter out of his way. Licking his fingers clean, he looks around to see what he's missed out on whilst feasting. Suddenly, two voices behind him catch his attention, more specifically the use of the word "Borscht". Turning his head at a frightening speed, Dmitri lumbers over, approaching the two women with a smile and a bow.

"Is nice to meetings you two, who said Borscht?" he asks plainly, a playfully curious look on his face.
The woman with a dress of void black (like, hole in existence black) and green eyes, the pupils on rather close inspection having a circuit board pattern, holds up the plate.

"It's not quite as good as the real deal, but it's quite good. The table there has plenty more."

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Pausina continues to converse, laughing at the aloe vera comment, and beaming at Adam's suggestion.
"ooh, wonderful. now all we need is an occasion. and a location of course.

hrm... simple, boyish. I think we can work with that. and by "we," I mean Keirattin. my style is... far too, ah, modest, and feminine."

(EDIT: I am so late. so, so late)
(EDIT EDIT: oops. sorry @The Courier I forgot that Eve asked a question)

Housekeeper Paraniace is surprised the arcturion noblewoman is flirting back! so of course, she tries to turn the conversation to something more... seductive.
"ah, well, I must say you're a beautiful woman, and I would love to-"

and she's interrupted by the bell.
Housekeeper Laica was about to set the new plate of food down and explain that she didn't know what in the world borscht was when the bell rang.

and Housekeeper Keirattin was about to ask the name of the woman in the black dress when the bell rang.

everyone except Pausina got interrupted in their activities.

Last edited:

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Adam would offer kind smile towards Pausina watching her for a short while before being interrupted by the bell. His gaze turning that direction.

<Eve> "Oh- Well, I best go back to my father. Umm, it was nice talking to you two!" She'd wave politely before moving away towards Adam and Pausina.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
(What about Arc fashion? I'm sure she wants purple lipstick, or ornated golden-blue robe, with spikes on shoulders and big cleavage????)