Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NationStates] Location, Location, Location

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
No frequency limit, so long as you have the stats for claiming it all. I make no promises as to the frequency of map updates, though, due to scheduling.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
did I forget to keep claiming.
I've been 100% inactive.
Same here
sitting at 29 defence forces.

Also. Would it be too much of an issue to change the terrain to snow?

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Also. Would it be too much of an issue to change the terrain to snow?
Short answer: I can't change it.

The map generator I use has limitations how what adjustments I can make. Snow is not something I can add to the map; the closest I can get is increasing the percentage of the map the polar ice caps cover, but glacial ice is something very different from snow.

Also, it's worth noting that Harvendir is located in a temperate climate, as shown by the type of tree icon. It's not impossible for it to snow there, and there likely would still be snow on the mountaintops, but there wouldn't be any permafrost or year-round snow.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I have a bit of confusion about the claiming system.

if my military strength of 30+ raises itself to 50,

do I claim 2 more territories, or 5 more?

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
So if I have 30 DF in week one and claim 3 territories and then the next week have 40 DF I will only be able to claim 1 territory in week 2 as I have already claimed 3 territories in week 1?
Yup. Your /total/ amount of territories can augment with your Defence Forces.

To make it very clearly;
Military points you had already used to claim provinces can't be used again to claim new provinces. Capiche? : )