Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New... Character?

Yey or Nay?

• Yey

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Nay

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Fay

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Lay

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
A travelling entertainer, for example a bard, a minstrel, a storyteller, a jester, a dancer or similar.

Reason? It gives you a massive range of places to RP in, and therefore people to RP with.

Sometimes I find my character is confined to only a third of the Northern Kingdoms because she has little logical reason to travel to the rest.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf Elf
I get the feeling Legion might be trying to tell you something, Mich... Not quite sure why...

Spark

Broken
Legion9191 said:
High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf High Elf
I agree, and Legion is never wrong!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Pft. My go-to was going to be "Nakat" so I could be more involved with catpeople, but... Now that I think about it, I've rolled every race except an Elvish one throughout various campaigns running throughout my RP career...

Hm.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Pft. My go-to was going to be "Nakat" so I could be more involved with catpeople, but... Now that I think about it, I've rolled every race except an Elvish one throughout various campaigns running throughout my RP career...

Hm.
Nakat raised by an elf? Or vice versa?