Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New... Character?

Yey or Nay?

• Yey

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Nay

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Fay

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Lay

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
Pft. My go-to was going to be "Nakat" so I could be more involved with catpeople, but... Now that I think about it, I've rolled every race except an Elvish one throughout various campaigns running throughout my RP career...

Hm.
Every single one of my characters has been Human so far...

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Okay, so heres what I've got so far:

*Should be tied into Arduin somehow, because I gotta make an excuse to lead the house (The actual "Leader" will just become an ultra-hermit, my new character being an official envoy or somesuch)
*Needs an excuse to interact with anyone and everyone- friendly?
*Also needs an excuse to travel anywhere everywhere ( Entertainer? )
*Strong willed and violent?
*Able to be tied into someone elses character.

For race, its boiled down to either Elf, or Nakat, by popular demand.

Throw ideas at me. Tear apart the bullet points. Anything to add? Thoughts?

This is really a blank slate, so we can do whatever.
(Tempted to start posting all the character profiles I've made for random characters.)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
An activist democratic-fair Nakat who plays the harmonica and his/her close relative is the old hermit who leads arduin.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
How about you just make a personality and then evolve it as a person would? Your job hardly defines you ( as it does my char, but thats an exception) don't let "being an entertainer" dictate how your character acts!
The best thing I find is to make a set of vague goals.
Once you have vague goals, try to make the experiences that are the motivations for those goals.
As the experiences and motivations get clarrified, the goals themselves lock into place.
Then you ask your character questions. What would they do in particular situations? Where would they draw the line?
Then boom, youve got a personality in a nutshell.

Oh and.
ELF ELF ELF ELF ELF

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
Okay, so heres what I've got so far:

*Should be tied into Arduin somehow, because I gotta make an excuse to lead the house (The actual "Leader" will just become an ultra-hermit, my new character being an official envoy or somesuch)
*Needs an excuse to interact with anyone and everyone- friendly?
*Also needs an excuse to travel anywhere everywhere ( Entertainer? )
*Strong willed and violent?
*Able to be tied into someone elses character.

For race, its boiled down to either Elf, or Nakat, by popular demand.

Throw ideas at me. Tear apart the bullet points. Anything to add? Thoughts?

This is really a blank slate, so we can do whatever.
(Tempted to start posting all the character profiles I've made for random characters.)
Jeffrey will never know his cousin is alive ;-;

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Do Nakam grow beards?

What about a child? Despite being already suggested, Eala Elumeril has a bunch of them. Yes, a bunch of children. Like bananas, but playable.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Pretty much.

Mneh, unless you want a twisted psycho child running around terrorizing people with evil plots of doom...
What's with the obsession for chaotic evil characters? Perhaps if you try to kill your love for them(yes, "kill"), you might be able to play a more preferrable and flexible character. You can't terrorize people and be friendly at the same time. For the tied with other characters part, have a read through some others' character profiles and see if there's any way you can fit a character in. Having links are a good way to start off a character, because you don't feel as inclined to instantly get rid your character.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
What problems... These people don't have any problems, what'chu talking about...?

Yoda, don't hate on my rollin'~

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Wait. .. so yoda sais Jeroxia the jester is a impossible char?
.. I terrorise people while staying friendly. . It's called jesting